PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Trax label launch party @ Nuclear Free Zone

rhythmtech
02-05-2007, 01:45 AM
http://fp.club414.f9.co.uk/images/NUCLEA3.jpg

Nuclear Free the techno club night run by the Liberator Djs and is back with a special night of “live” techno vs Djs Expect funky Tribal sounds to hard Acid Techno.

Live:
Rhythm Technologies. An up and coming artist from Dublin, Ireland marking his debut performance in London as Rhythm Technologies> His live set will be featuring tracks from his new record label Damaged Traxs and tracks from previous releases on Glitch, Stay Up Forever and Yolk. Expect a real barnstormer of funky tough and “party-up” Techno,

Geezer. This man needs no introduction, being one of the founders of Acid Techno and responsible for over 200 releases of stomping “av in it” tunes and with fans as varied as Andy Farley, Billy Nasty and Carl Cox has had some considerable influence on the worldwide techno scene. This live set is a full force strike of the heaviest analogue beats and will feature Geezer hits as you have never heard them before!

DJs:
Sterling Moss. James 'Sterling' Moss is best known for his three deck wizardry, complete with FX units and drum machines, bringing together a cutting edge fusion of tough grooves in an explosive dj mix. Globetrotting from destinations such as: North America, South America, Japan, Holland, Italy, Ibiza, Poland, Croatia, Malta & Ireland, playing alongside the worlds dj elite, as well as having held a 6 year residency with the formidable Dancevalley/HQ in Holland.

Product 19. Hailing from Pittsburgh USA. Product 19 has been a mainstay of the US rave scene booking top names of Dance music ( Including the Liberators) for his large scale parties, now based in London and making a name here thanks to his blistering funky techno sets at the Family groove shows ( he is one of the organizer ) and his residency at Nuclear Free zone and various underground parties.

Miss-Kosmix. An up and coming Dj warming up the proceedings with quality tough techno.

@ Club 414
414 Coldharbour lane, Brixton sw9.

rhythmtech
02-05-2007, 01:45 AM
http://fp.club414.f9.co.uk/images/NUCLEA5.jpg

rhythmtech
02-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Nuclear Free the techno club night run by the Liberator Djs and is back with a special night of “live” techno vs Djs Expect funky Tribal sounds to hard Acid Techno.
Live:
Rhythm Technologies. An up and coming artist from Dublin, Ireland marking his debut performance in London as Rhythm Technologies> His live set will be featuring tracks from his new record label Damaged Traxs and tracks from previous releases on Glitch, Stay Up Forever and Yolk. Expect a real barnstormer of funky tough and “party-up” Techno,
Geezer. This man needs no introduction, being one of the founders of Acid Techno and responsible for over 200 releases of stomping “av in it” tunes and with fans as varied as Andy Farley, Billy Nasty and Carl Cox has had some considerable influence on the worldwide techno scene. This live set is a full force strike of the heaviest analogue beats and will feature Geezer hits as you have never heard them before!
DJs:
Sterling Moss. James 'Sterling' Moss is best known for his three deck wizardry, complete with FX units and drum machines, bringing together a cutting edge fusion of tough grooves in an explosive dj mix. Globetrotting from destinations such as: North America, South America, Japan, Holland, Italy, Ibiza, Poland, Croatia, Malta & Ireland, playing alongside the worlds dj elite, as well as having held a 6 year residency with the formidable Dancevalley/HQ in Holland.
Product 19. Hailing from Pittsburgh USA. Product 19 has been a mainstay of the US rave scene booking top names of Dance music ( Including the Liberators) for his large scale parties, now based in London and making a name here thanks to his blistering funky techno sets at the Family groove shows ( he is one of the organizer ) and his residency at Nuclear Free zone and various underground parties.
Miss-Kosmix. An up and coming Dj warming up the proceedings with quality tough techno.
@ Club 414
414 Coldharbour lane, Brixton sw9.

The Overfiend
02-05-2007, 02:23 AM
Keep that rhythm going.

rhythmtech
09-05-2007, 04:56 PM
bump

rhythmtech
16-05-2007, 01:28 AM
bump

teknotika
16-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Wish I was there :(

xes
16-05-2007, 11:22 PM
I've decided. I'm only going to come if you play you must comply. Do we have a deal?

rhythmtech
18-05-2007, 06:56 PM
I've decided. I'm only going to come if you play you must comply. Do we have a deal?

deal

force
18-05-2007, 08:36 PM
.......and i'm only comin to get my mouse back!

1/3 of a year you've had that!

xes
20-05-2007, 03:05 PM
hope he's been feeding it!!

MITA
20-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Have fun Boyz and Gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Try not to have "Mentalna Havarija"~
hehehehe

xes
23-05-2007, 02:23 PM
right,so we're meeting in the albert from 8-9 could well move on to PROD before vthe 414 for a great night my mate runs in the Canterbury Amrs where he plays other peoples tunes (anything,what ever they bring,real ecletic mix of music)

Anyone be up for that?

rhythmtech
23-05-2007, 02:34 PM
right,so we're meeting in the albert from 8-9 could well move on to PROD before vthe 414 for a great night my mate runs in the Canterbury Amrs where he plays other peoples tunes (anything,what ever they bring,real ecletic mix of music)

Anyone be up for that?

ill be going into the 414 after the albert as i need to be there from the start nearly (it is our launch night afterall)

xes
23-05-2007, 02:59 PM
what time is your set,do you know?

rhythmtech
23-05-2007, 05:01 PM
what time is your set,do you know?

i "think" guy is on at 12 - 1, then product 19 and then me.. but i've no idea of exact times.

xes
23-05-2007, 05:42 PM
oh that's cool,I was just thinking that if some people are up for PROD,then we won't have to rush out at 11 to cacth your set. We can mozey on over at about 12ish :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==