PDA

View Full Version : WWW help pleeeeeeeasssseeee

tonyc2002
03-05-2007, 10:43 AM
ok i need some info peeps, does anyone know how to go about adding a secure system to a web page that will take credit/debit card payments and then automatically generate a private download link for an mp3.

i appreciate this is probaly hard as fcuk to setup but can anyone reccomend some good sources of info?

Barely Human
07-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Unless your a dab hand with 128kbit encription, using SSL certs, then i really wouldnt reccomend trying to write your own script.

However, you can use something like cubecart that already has this script sorted for you.

You will need a dedicated ip address for your site, and you will also need to purchase a SSL cert.

tonyc2002
08-05-2007, 01:00 AM
cheers dude, ime far to simple to be worrying about scripts and stuff. i like the idea of just bolting on a ready made solution and tweaking :cheese:

epidemic001
08-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Hi TonyC2002,

If you are looking for payments to be made via paypal, I have just developed an automatic link generating system using php & mysql which deletes once the user has downloaded the file once.

As far as I am aware, solutions like cubecart or oscommerce dont provide this service. Not with the default installation anyway, if they do then ive just wasted a good couple of weeks programming.

Barely Human
08-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Hi TonyC2002,

If you are looking for payments to be made via paypal, I have just developed an automatic link generating system using php & mysql which deletes once the user has downloaded the file once.

As far as I am aware, solutions like cubecart or oscommerce dont provide this service. Not with the default installation anyway, if they do then ive just wasted a good couple of weeks programming.

You should be gutted then, because cubecart does dynamic links to files. You upload them to a non puplic area of the server, and it generates a link that will only work for a set amount of time and downloads.

epidemic001
09-05-2007, 10:14 AM
I cant believe that!!
yeah thats exactly the way mine works. On the upside though, mine fits in with my site nicely where as using cubecart is abit much for just a couple of track downloads.

tonyc2002
11-05-2007, 11:34 AM
cheers chaps

278d7e64a374de26f==