PDA

View Full Version : Price of Games....

Insomnia
03-05-2007, 03:23 PM
How much do you think is fair to get into a football game these days, are clubs being far to greedy or is it about right??

I remember when i were younger and this is no joke going into the kids section used to cost me £3 or £4 but these days the same club but being in the adult section will set me back at least £25........

LittleMinx
03-05-2007, 06:26 PM
You paid to get into a team sod that when i used to play for Bristol City Womens i never paid they paid me, well in tickets for the mens team :)

Insomnia
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
You paid to get into a team sod that when i used to play for Bristol City Womens i never paid they paid me, well in tickets for the mens team :)

I'm on about how much would/do you pay to get into a football ground, think you've picked me up wrong.....

LittleMinx
03-05-2007, 07:51 PM
that will teach me to read things properly what a dumbass i am twice in 2days :laughing:

Frank Dogshit
03-05-2007, 08:03 PM
footballs way overpriced......

fair play to my club blackburn though for coming out and stating the true facts about being a football fan in this day and age and trying to do something about it.

other than the top 4 who will probably never alter there prices because they dont need to a lot of other clubs have taken stock and decreased ticket prices for next season.

did anyone read about charlton giving away free season tickets if they return to the premiership first time? thats pretty good.

LittleMinx
03-05-2007, 08:44 PM

fair play to my club blackburn though for coming out and stating the true facts about being a football fan in this day and age and trying to do something about it.

other than the top 4 who will probably never alter there prices because they dont need to a lot of other clubs have taken stock and decreased ticket prices for next season.

did anyone read about charlton giving away free season tickets if they return to the premiership first time? thats pretty good.

aye i remember that

Insomnia
03-05-2007, 09:50 PM

Yeah mate i remember that fair enough like, must be only a certain amount though i'd imagine, i cant remember what they said about that part though..

DJsmallpaul
03-05-2007, 10:35 PM

& what about your rivals ? their doing a "buy one season ticket & get one free next season if were in the Premiership"

As for rovers the only reason they have acted on ticket prices is because of poor & falling attendances :;

Football's a rip off end of story, i haven't been able to afford a season ticket for 4 years now :rucrybaby:

Frank Dogshit
03-05-2007, 10:44 PM
& what about your rivals ? their doing a "buy one season ticket & get one free next season if were in the Premiership"

surely thats just plain luring your own fans into a false sense of optimism?? :)

you cant even get out of the bottom half of the league,never mind thinking of the premiership

DJsmallpaul
03-05-2007, 11:30 PM
surely thats just plain luring your own fans into a false sense of optimism?? :)

you cant even get out of the bottom half of the league,never mind thinking of the premiership

:cheese: We've been top of the leauge twice before at christmas time but blow it from their on in :ohdear: Were quite capable of going up, but so is every other team in that leauge.

Frank Dogshit
04-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Were quite capable of going up

your a funny lad you are paul! :)

DJsmallpaul
04-05-2007, 12:37 AM
your a funny lad you are paul! :)

You won the Premiership didn't you :laughing:

Numeric
04-05-2007, 08:06 AM
ticket prices at Old Trafford range from £25 to £40 as of next season, depending on what seats you want...

even with the finest seats £40 is way too much in my opinion...

basslinejunkie
04-05-2007, 09:19 AM
£35 notes for a liverpool match

FILTERZ
04-05-2007, 03:58 PM
way over priced

jesus , it costs 20 quid to get into leyton orient ffs

Ashley
04-05-2007, 04:10 PM
This is the reason i dont go to games :whoops:

278d7e64a374de26f==