PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United - Premiership Champions 2006-2007

Numeric
06-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Champions Champions Champions!!

:cheese:

Finally the Premiership’s back where it belongs, sinkin ship, you’re havin a laugh!!

considering the financial power of Chelsea this has to be the greatest achievement yet for Sir Alex, and it wasn’t so long back that everyone was writing him off, i have to admit i’ve been critical of him from time to time but the man’s a f**kin legend!! The team has been incredible this season, even the squad players have done well and weighed in with goals…

the guard of honour at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday will be so sweet, it’s been two very painful years as far as the Premiership is concerned…

Glory Glory Man United, and the Reds go marching on on on!!

:laughing:

LittleMinx
06-05-2007, 06:02 PM
What a season :cheese: :cheese:

Its nice to have OUR trophy back !!!!

:bigsmile:

Insomnia
06-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Done you a favour the day, but i'm sure you would of went on to win it anyway!

Fair play though......:cheese:

DJsmallpaul
06-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Con..grat.ul

ah i just can't say it :laughing:

Richierush
06-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Well done to the mancs glad sir alex has got that under his belt befor he retires,pity they cudnt get to the final of champs league an beat liverpool shit bags

Esox Lucius
06-05-2007, 06:57 PM
:cool: just need to win the first fa cup in the new wembley and really f.uck chelscum over.

well in fergie lad.

weekender_veteran
06-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Con..grat.ul

ah i just can't say it :laughing:

at least you tried mate,
i wouldnt even bother as i know the words will get stuck in my throut.

cheating red bastards!!!!! :laughing:

nick_anarchy
06-05-2007, 08:48 PM
some sinking ship hey hahahahaha

Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

judas_beast
06-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Never in all my years did I think I'd say this: but I'm ****ing glad Scum U, I mean Man U, won.

french_og
07-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Fair play and congratulations to Man Utd and supporters... the best team won the Prem and did it by playing brilliant attacking attractive football.

kai
07-05-2007, 12:12 PM
at least you tried mate,
i wouldnt even bother as i know the words will get stuck in my throut.

cheating red bastards!!!!! :laughing:

'scuse me - how'd you work that one out City boy???

Your the one's who tried to kick and stamp us out of the game, and take a dive to win a penalty as thats the only chance you had o' scoring with your attack lol!!

Ah well, what a shame ya forwards couldn't score in a brothel - whats that - a new premiership records for least home goals scored in a season pmsl

Cheers for the three points City hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Champions, champions, champioooons, champions, champions, champions.... champions, champions, champions.......

Dean-E
07-05-2007, 01:15 PM
fair play man utd were the better team most of the season. Now all we need is a point to stay in the prem on sat against them...Lets hope they rest some players for the fa cup. (like Liverpool did against fulham on the weekend)

Numeric
07-05-2007, 01:50 PM
aye, fully expect Sir to rest players on saturday at Old Trafford, might give West Ham the chance they need...

nick_anarchy
07-05-2007, 01:52 PM
fair play man utd were the better team most of the season. Now all we need is a point to stay in the prem on sat against them...Lets hope they rest some players for the fa cup. (like Liverpool did against fulham on the weekend)

yeh they did leave out a lot for the fulham game ...pmsl.....

CHAMPIONS !!

nick_anarchy
07-05-2007, 01:54 PM
aye, fully expect Sir to rest players on saturday at Old Trafford, might give West Ham the chance they need...

i cant see it myself maybe smith will get another full game & he may use some of the kids who have been knockin at the door but i wouldnt expect much of a change he may rest ronaldo & rooney and scholes but thats prob about it the defenders need the games for the cup final well rio & vidic

Numeric
08-05-2007, 10:23 AM
aye the back four need games so he'll not tamper with the defence if possible, but a lot of the other key players will be rested i reckon...

french_og
08-05-2007, 01:25 PM
A point is enough for West Ham so lets hope Fergie rests Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs etc.

Will
08-05-2007, 03:54 PM
I hope West Ham go down, be easier to sign Tevez for one thing! Plus they should have had points docked and be down anyway, so hopefully justice will prevail, Tevez has been brilliant for them, they'd be down already if it wasn't for him.

kai
08-05-2007, 04:40 PM
I hope West Ham go down, be easier to sign Tevez for one thing! Plus they should have had points docked and be down anyway, so hopefully justice will prevail, Tevez has been brilliant for them, they'd be down already if it wasn't for him.

For once we agree whole heartedly - really hoping we do West Ham and Wigan win on the last day - think its scandalous that the Hammers haven't had points deducted - wouldn't have been so bothered but when the Premier League stated they'd made the decision based on fairness to their fans it just makes a mockery of league rules imo.

Richierush
08-05-2007, 05:12 PM
theres no need for united to rest players,the season is nearly over ,theres the rest they need

Numeric
08-05-2007, 05:16 PM
dude there's the FA Cup to think about...

Richierush
08-05-2007, 05:22 PM
yea but its not like they need to be rested now your out of champions league :laughing:

Richierush
09-05-2007, 06:42 PM
So he restein them tonite an puttin the strong team out at weekend,good news want them out of prem anyway :cheese:

Numeric
09-05-2007, 06:46 PM
i'd have rested players at the weekend and played full strength tonight, it's not our business to change our team to suit the relegation battle, whether it be fair on certain teams or not...

278d7e64a374de26f==