PDA

View Full Version : Team of the Year

Aratron
07-05-2007, 09:08 PM
gotta be man utd innit

i hear they're buying berbatov

Richierush
07-05-2007, 09:27 PM
was just thinkin about berbatov an were he would go at end of the season if he didnt stay at spurs,man u wudnt be a bad move,get rid of saha

Insomnia
07-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Right now i couldn't say as if Man U had been in the final of the champions league and won it and then went on to win the FA cup then no doubt but it could of also been the same for Chelsea regarding the Champions league and FA cup, but after the last couple of weeks things have turned around dramaticaly for both clubs more so Chelsea!! :laughing:

I think for they reasons i'll give my vote to Reading who have shown through out the season that they have been able to keep up with the big guns in the league after everyone predicting they would go straight back down to the Championship league.......

Richierush
07-05-2007, 09:37 PM
yea reading are definatly up there,but didnt west ham or another team do that last season?look at them now,probably next season it will happen to reading,maybe certain teams who come up get under estimated,that sidwell been quality for reading an doyle no doubt

DJsmallpaul
07-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Gretna

Insomnia
07-05-2007, 09:40 PM
yea reading are definatly up there,but didnt west ham or another team do that last season?look at them now,probably next season it will happen to reading,maybe certain teams who come up get under estimated,that sidwell been quality for reading an doyle no doubt

Do you know where sidwell came from? :;

DJsmallpaul
07-05-2007, 09:43 PM
In the English Premiership you have to say Man Utd followed by.. for me Portsmouth

Richierush
07-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Do you know where sidwell came from? :;

:laughing: no good to you if he is at reading :laughing:

Richierush
07-05-2007, 10:00 PM
was he on loan? i cant remember :whoops:

Insomnia
07-05-2007, 10:02 PM
was he on loan? i cant remember :whoops:

Sold him to them mate, but rumour has it he wants back!! :cheese:

Richierush
07-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Sold him to them mate, but rumour has it he wants back!! :cheese:

he's british,he wont get in the team now :laughing:

Insomnia
07-05-2007, 10:06 PM
he's british,he wont get in the team now :laughing:

There's plenty english youth coming through mate, you just watch dude!! :;

Richierush
07-05-2007, 10:33 PM
fingers crossed m8 am sick of seein a team full of forgeiners,id feel abit cheated if i was a arsenal supporter:whoops:

dan the acid man
08-05-2007, 12:28 AM
i'd say reading, to finish where they are is a great achievement, and they did it by playing some good football too

Insomnia
08-05-2007, 10:09 AM
fingers crossed m8 am sick of seein a team full of forgeiners,id feel abit cheated if i was a arsenal supporter:whoops:

Yeah to a point maybe i do but they're aint much i can do about that apart from be a loyal fan in which i am! :;

LittleMinx
08-05-2007, 10:11 AM
I reckon Team of the year go's to 2 teams imo, Man U and Bristol City!! And thats not just cos i support them they generally are shit hot!! :cheese:

nick_anarchy
08-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Well its hard to say tbh been a very interesting season

Man Utd have shown every one that they can be the best once again when everyone was commenting on how much of a sinkin ship they were

but team of the year for me has to go to Reading ! Games this season vs utd have been hard ! they have shown they can play with the best in England i hope they get a euro spot and next season push for 4th and they aint spend any money

well done Reading !

french_og
08-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Hate to say it but has to be Man Utd not just for winning the league but for playing great football....

Esox Lucius
08-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Gretna

done brilliant this season, well done to them on the promotion, good little club and plenty of money behind them. kenny deuchar, good player him like.

Will
08-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Reading have done well, though probably not as well as Ipswich did and they were relegated the next season. Coppel doesn't want them to get into europe this season, it'd be nice for them, but it might be too much too soon, so maybe it'd be better if they don't especially since Sidwell will be going in the summer, hopefully coming back to Arsenal!

Though probably not, knowing Wenger... Hopefully he'll surprise us.

nick_anarchy
08-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Reading have done well, though probably not as well as Ipswich did and they were relegated the next season. Coppel doesn't want them to get into europe this season, it'd be nice for them, but it might be too much too soon, so maybe it'd be better if they don't especially since Sidwell will be going in the summer, hopefully coming back to Arsenal!

Though probably not, knowing Wenger... Hopefully he'll surprise us.

this could be a first !!

i gree with the getting in to europe might be to soon and next season they may not be able to cope

278d7e64a374de26f==