PDA

View Full Version : ES 12 with Alden Tyrell & Decal [Live] - Sat May 26

Electric City
07-05-2007, 09:36 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g85/electric-city/es12withdecal.jpg

ComputerControlled
09-05-2007, 02:12 PM
decal's new style sounds really interesting!!!

nice industrial vibe to it...

Electric City
18-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Electric Shock #12

Saturday May 26th at Temple Bar Music Centre

Alden Tyrell - LIVE [Clone / Viewlexx - Rotterdam]
Decal - LIVE [Trama Industries]
Dan Power [Electric City]

Admission 15 euro / Doors 11pm.

Saturday May 26th sees the next heavyweight Electric Shock line-up roll in to town with Dutch electro/italo legend Alden Tyrell playing live. Representing the green corner will be a rare live set from Decal who last played live at Electric City when he ripped up Traffic with T.Raumschmiere back on a famous St. Patrick's party in 2005. Alden Tyrell, has had a string of dynamite Cowley/Moroder inspired future Italo Disco releases such as 'Love Explosion' 'Disco Lunar Explosion', 'Phaze Me' and many more. His mastering skills have also put the final touch on tracks my most of the Dutch heavyweights. He's never failed to disappoint on his previous visits to Dublin and this will be a great chance to catch him again. Decal hardly needs any introduction, one of the finest live acts we've ever heard, his futuristic electro styles have appeared on Rotters Golf Club, Satamile, Planet Mu and his own Trama Industries imprint. This special live Electric Shock is going to be one of the hottest yet with two of the best live acts you are likely to hear going head to head. Setting the scene will be Electric City resident and Waterford native, Dan Power. A purveyor of the deep and the deadly from Detroit, Amsterdam and Berlin, Dan has the secret weapons to rock the Shock.

More info:

www.decal-artifacts.com
http://www.myspace.com/87469781

((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))
Electric Shock #13

Friday June 8th at Temple Bar Music Centre

Technasia - DJ Set [Sino - Paris]
Eddie Brennan [Electric City]

Admission 15 euro / Doors 11pm.
((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

To subscribe to the Electric City members list send a mail with 'subscribe' in the Subject field to: electricitypromotions@eircom.net

278d7e64a374de26f==