PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea vs Man United

Numeric
09-05-2007, 07:15 AM
so then, Sir Alex has been saying that he plans to rest players for the game at Stamford Bridge, and claims that it was the original plan even if the title hadn't been decided!! um, seems he may have over-done it on the moet just a tad, this is still an important game tonight surely, i don't want to see the second string play just because he wants to rest them for the game at the weekend against West Ham, so not to effect the relegation battle...

he shouldn't be caring about the relegation battle, it has nothing to do with us, it's not our business, United should be thinking of United and not what is going on at the other end of the table...

in any case, regardless of the result, the Guard of Honour will be nice...

:)

Insomnia
09-05-2007, 07:58 AM
funny this one cant wait to see how pissed of all the chelsea fans and players are gonna be, maybe a sending off or 2 also.....:laughing:

Would like to also see Man u stuff them just to make it that wee bit sweeter!! :cheese:

Numeric
09-05-2007, 08:33 AM
imagine Terry and Lampard clapping Richardson onto the pitch...

:laughing:

LittleMinx
09-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Should be interesting match!!!

Be nice to beat the scum tho, and it would be nice if Sir Alex lamped Moaninho :laughing:

Insomnia
09-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Should be interesting match!!!

Be nice to beat the scum tho, and it would be nice if Sir Alex lamped Moaninho :laughing:

I'd pay to watch them 2 have a slapping match......:laughing:

Richierush
09-05-2007, 06:40 PM
be nice to be a united fan in away end singin CHAMIPONAAA! :laughing:

Insomnia
09-05-2007, 06:47 PM
be nice to be a united fan in away end singin CHAMIPONAAA! :laughing:

Screw that you'd be dead within a minute.....:ohdear:

Numeric
09-05-2007, 06:50 PM
he means at Stamford Bridge dude...

Richierush
09-05-2007, 06:53 PM
yea what he said ^ :laughing:

Insomnia
09-05-2007, 07:05 PM
he means at Stamford Bridge dude...

Can i apologise about that mistake, i've just had Andy Gray on the phone correcting me off that situation.....:ohdear:

Insomnia
09-05-2007, 09:58 PM
0-0 full time dont sound much of a game.......

I'm sure numeric will give us the game report!! :;

basslinejunkie
09-05-2007, 11:46 PM
entertaing football eh!!.........

Numeric
10-05-2007, 07:07 AM
aye it wasn't the best entertainment, but there were a few chances and plenty of nasty challenges, thought the United B team did alright, Kieran Lee played well, and Wes held things together at the back, just...

when i saw the team selection i thought it could have been a horror show, with Chelsea runnin out easy winners on the night, but it wasn't to be...

nick_anarchy
10-05-2007, 07:53 AM
dong looked quick and liked to run at players when given the chance but he did seem out of sorts at times the passing in the middle was poor , fletcher is shit ! smith had a good game gettin stuck in when needed dodgy keeper tho haha that lad needs lessons in catchin the ball !! but the kids did well , lee had a good game eagles played well at least we didnt get beat seeing as we poor such a weak team out
when chelsea put a much stronger team out

Numeric
10-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Fletch didn't have the best game but his tackle towards the end was awesome...

nick_anarchy
10-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Fletch didn't have the best game but his tackle towards the end was awesome...

yeh it was one of them games haha i watched it on sopcast and the picture wasnt the best but i did see some full on tackles !!

just think if it was arsenal they would of been cryin like babies and prob walked off the pitch lol ...

im surprised he left out rio & vidic but im sure both will play v west ham along with ronaldo , rooney , scholes , giggs , neville , carrick & prob saha will show his face i hope smith plays again

Numeric
10-05-2007, 08:50 AM
i was well suprised that Sir went with the team he did, think he had to keep his cards close to his chest for the final...

Insomnia
10-05-2007, 10:14 AM
just think if it was arsenal they would of been cryin like babies and prob walked off the pitch lol ...

Listen we didn't cry right, there was alot of heat in that game between 2 very hostile london clubs, their is gonna be passion and abit flair mate!!

Hold on to that title while it lasts mate, as it may not be long!! :briggin:

Numeric
10-05-2007, 11:10 AM

i think if United sign Hargreaves and a couple more class players there could be a few seasons of dominance on the cards, there's deffo room for improvement considering we threw away a goiod few points this season...

we did Arse a lot of favours though, gave them two victories against us, and beat most of their 3rd/4th place rivals twice...

LittleMinx
10-05-2007, 11:20 AM

i think if United sign Hargreaves and a couple more class players there could be a few seasons of dominance on the cards, there's deffo room for improvement considering we threw away a goiod few points this season...

we did Arse a lot of favours though, gave them two victories against us, and beat most of their 3rd/4th place rivals twice...

Yeah that should be a good sign up that, arnt United supposed to be signing those 2 young brothers??

Lookin forward to next season :cool:

Insomnia
10-05-2007, 11:23 AM

gave them two victories against us

Gave us two victories (lol)

I think our strengh and skill on both occasions proved our worth......:;

278d7e64a374de26f==