PDA

View Full Version : geiger encounters

p_brane
10-05-2007, 04:55 PM
started this one yesterday, prob had about 4 hours on it.

in the mood to try something thats away from the club scene, something a bit more atmospheric.

but i just cant decide where i want the tune to go. its like banging my head against a creative brick wall.

i thought i'd post it up to see if anyone could offer any inspiration, or whether i should scrap it all together.

i hate it when the ideas dont flow. it makes me mad

you'll excuse the mix i trust.

cheers

http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/pbrane

geiger encounters.mp3

stjohn
11-05-2007, 12:26 AM
whatever you do dont f-in scrap it !! lovely moody stuff again! it seems the whole forum is getting moody and dark!!! GOOD!! :ruevil:

the mixdown sounds ok to me... nothing drastically out of place!
the content is great... movment is constant and all the sounds wokr very well.

you could maybe embrace the atmospheric side of the tune and go all out with some crazy eerie shit, as its not really 'dancefloor' techno, although id love to hear it in a club!! :)

animal shit man!! polish it off and giz a listen

BRADLEE
11-05-2007, 12:53 AM
I think it's really good so far man. As Rory has stated too man, just make it sound like it's being played at somebodies funeral. Only got the phones on, but sounds very clean to me at this point...

p_brane
11-05-2007, 02:30 PM
cheers for the positive feedback,

yeh i got a bit of inspiration last night, got hold of some alistiar crowley "the beast 666" mp3 monologues. gonna warp it up and slap it over the top man.

glad your into it chaps

;))

loopdon
11-05-2007, 04:01 PM
I'd like to get hold of those mp3 as well, mate. You sharing them? Will check the tune out laters...

p_brane
11-05-2007, 06:48 PM
I'd like to get hold of those mp3 as well, mate. You sharing them? Will check the tune out laters...

YEH NO PROBS, QUALITY IS A BIT SHODDY (1920'S VINYL) NOT SURE HOW WE STAND WITH COPYRIGHT.

but ya can have 'em no probs.

how do ya want them??

BRADLEE
11-05-2007, 07:05 PM
YEH NO PROBS, QUALITY IS A BIT SHODDY (1920'S VINYL) NOT SURE HOW WE STAND WITH COPYRIGHT.

but ya can have 'em no probs.

how do ya want them??

I say just put them on a link from yousent.com or something like that then post it...

Then we can have a track contest using those vox. Just to see who can do the most interesting works with it.

loopdon
11-05-2007, 07:40 PM
That sounds like a good idea.

p_brane
11-05-2007, 08:13 PM
will try and get them on before tomorrow.

but sounds like a wicked idea.

loopdon
11-05-2007, 10:05 PM
That tune is serious bizznezz. Very dark and moody. Brooding atmospheres. Absolutely sick and loving the production as well. There's a lot of mental stuff in this part of the forum lately...

p_brane
11-05-2007, 10:42 PM
cheers dude much appreciated feedback.

gonna post the link to the crowley samples on the production forum in the morning.

278d7e64a374de26f==