PDA

View Full Version : insert Orkester CD

lunatrick
12-11-2003, 10:12 PM
I'm getting the above message when I open reason all of a sudden - does anyone know why? I've had it installed for about a year.

The only thing I could think was that I let my D: partition fill up, til there was only 1 meg - but I now have cleared out some files and have a gig free, but reason is still the same.....

bornaa
12-11-2003, 11:18 PM
good idea would be to try to insert the orkester cd :clap:

lunatrick
12-11-2003, 11:22 PM
doh.....didn't think of that :roll: ................actually I've lent it to someone at mo....anyway was more interested to know why it was happening..

professor
13-11-2003, 01:56 AM
Have you updated any software recently? sometimes if you update Mac OS it triggers reason to rerequest the orkester cd...

this happened to me...

DJZeMig_L
13-11-2003, 03:34 AM
Most legal software will pop this sort of question every now and then (unless they have some sort of hardware unblocker/ key)... if that's the case (I know it is ;) ) just do as told! If that's not the case, like said also above something disrupted the crack .. so now u need 2 do this 2 validate it again!

2 me this is one of the most annoying things... maybe the future will bring us some sort of blue tooth box where u plug all yer keys (even if they are a simple downloadable routine)... I mean it's not like I'm gonna carry all my install Cds while travelling with my laptop!!! :rambo:

Z

lunatrick
13-11-2003, 11:04 PM
thanks for the replies guys...I guess i will just put the cd in, when I get it back, damn annoying though!

VOMATRON
18-11-2003, 05:28 AM
lunatrick,there is a orkester crack to be found around the net,where you can skip the orkester cd on startup,just load it into daemon tools and it will act like the cd is there,its only about 1 meg in size and i guess handy for that kinda situation

ill stop here as i dont wanna sound like im promoting warezz or something :)

DJZeMig_L
18-11-2003, 02:57 PM
Camon man somethings r best said over private message!! :doh: :rambo:

Z

VOMATRON
18-11-2003, 06:40 PM
aww stop,its not like i was asking for a date or something man

DJZeMig_L
19-11-2003, 03:20 PM
Bro.. I am not a police man or somethin' , using piracy or what ever is nothing but a personal business, I don't care, and I think it's for u and only u 2 know... That's just fine m8. But in fact admiting (and sugesting someone 2 use it) "ON-LINE" 4 every1 2 see can put at risk our little nice community... That's were I come bitc*ing about it! yes I am a pain in the as* but I think the time and the friends I made here gimme that right...

Mind U that if I am nagging u it is 4 our/ your/ my own good!

Don't think that U'd b to happy if one day u wanted 2 log on 2 Chat, teach, learn, smile, et ever and u found otu that it ain't there anymore. Of course it takes more that yer own message but it's better 2 get some warnings out!

Hope u can understand what I mean this time,

Z

VOMATRON
19-11-2003, 05:34 PM
yeah i understand you, but i didnt suggest it at all, just informing about its existence & function,and as far as i know noone can do anything about that?? where it gets out of hand is when people start saying " hey man, i have this and that get it from me" in public, i would never do that.
but your right,i maybe shouldve said it in a private message,just thought that the information might be useful for more than one,thats why i didnt do it.

DJZeMig_L
19-11-2003, 07:03 PM
I get ya m8.. but U gotta keep warning.. if u know what I mean!!

Z

lunatrick
25-11-2003, 12:50 PM
managed to fix this problem now, it seems that reason 'forgot' the sound location of the soundbank....I upgraded to 2.5 and then repointed the sound location and it's fixed....

jibberish
25-11-2003, 02:33 PM
All you have to do to get roud this one, and any refill CDs you may own...is to copy them to the main reason directory.....then it'll never ask you again....

MARKEG
26-11-2003, 08:35 PM
spot on mig - read the rules about mentioning 'cracks' if you haven't already. we had a little scare so we have to make sure you use the PM function in times of need ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==