PDA

View Full Version : mongreos festival-help needed

basslinejunkie
16-05-2007, 10:06 PM
ok,me a few mates are looking to go,but still,i cannot find any decent info on this event,such as exact location,good places to stay etc. everything i can find is in spanish!! i know a few ppl off here r serious about going,what info have you found?has anyone been previously? help!!!

Frank Dogshit
16-05-2007, 10:38 PM
not been myself but id advise stayin in some cheap hostel like the 'night and day' in barcelona then get the coaches they lay on from barcelona city centre to the event.....

theledge
16-05-2007, 10:49 PM
not been myself but id advise stayin in some cheap hostel like the 'night and day' in barcelona then get the coaches they lay on from barcelona city centre to the event.....

I was gonna go , was about to book flights until i realised it is only 24 hours
And its 400km into the desert from the nearest airport
Its a bit too longdistance for a one day festival , gonna go to Dour instead . Maybe exit
Top lineup though:cool:

davedogg
17-05-2007, 12:44 AM
definitely going this year, it is going to be held at the same place as last year, between Lleida and Fraga, so you should look for hotels in those cities, and there are buses to the festival from the major cities.

basslinejunkie
17-05-2007, 10:28 AM
excellent,cheers.where looking to go to this first,then chill in spain for a week. also does anyone know any decent sites i can check out aswell?

davedogg
17-05-2007, 11:42 PM
www.clubbingspain.com is a good guide for parties

278d7e64a374de26f==