PDA

View Full Version : DJ Bam Bam

TechMouse
18-05-2007, 11:47 AM
?

http://www.djbambam.com/

Totally respect the guy and love some of his tunes, but what the hell has gone wrong here?

audioinjection
18-05-2007, 02:53 PM
hahaha, looks like hes trying to jump into the rap/reggaeton game

what a shame

Numeric
18-05-2007, 03:40 PM
:whoops:

koma
18-05-2007, 04:05 PM
can't even watch the shit, takes ages to load
so i gave up

reggaeton?
coming up next: DJ Bam Bam feat. Lumidee & Nina Sky hehe
(sounds great for a foursome though)

Numeric
18-05-2007, 05:31 PM
nina sky :rulove:

The Overfiend
19-05-2007, 01:51 AM
This ain't Reggaeton, it's just groove Chicago stuff.
Mc's been rapping over beats in Chi town since foreverI can't hate on them for that, this is just one to get that guido club money wit.

MARK ANXIOUS
19-05-2007, 07:21 AM
well he needs to sort his web shit out so it doesnt keep jerking!

i can sort of hear the track, but not really. if he's trying to broaden his horizons i say fair play to the guy. love his techno stuff though :)

koma
19-05-2007, 08:38 AM
check the video here ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKjB1aR-hiM

well, now when i hear it, aint that bad.

MARK ANXIOUS
19-05-2007, 08:43 AM
i can see what he's trying to do.. but he needs to change his main rapper. it's tooo hi pitched imho... if he pitches it down it will sound rawer.. i like the ideas.. sam ya need to re check this shit.....:cool:

Aratron
19-05-2007, 10:03 AM
i can see what he's trying to do.. but he needs to change his main rapper. it's tooo hi pitched imho...

bit ghey innit

Radic
19-05-2007, 01:32 PM
not bad

module
19-05-2007, 07:59 PM
seen this a while back. not my thing.. but hey, he can do what he wants..

i dont like it, but i certainly wouldnt consider that putting 'hate on him'

wonder if hes done jackier techno versions of it ?

lol @ reaggaeton <--- theres some stupid genres out there.. surely its all jus music :)

another ting on BB.. always thpought he was a lot more 'image' than most techno djs.. maybe an american thing ? european & british tecno is a bit more faceless..

either way, fair do's :)

DannyBlack
19-05-2007, 09:59 PM
lyric "popping yo' ass without askin'..." :laughing:

as far as it goes, he likes it. its all good.

dubs
22-05-2007, 03:17 PM
The vocal is cringe worthy. The beat is nothing special but i've usually like most of Bam Bam's stuff.

Jay Pace
22-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Sounds like Kris Kross....

Agreed. Needs a lower voice

dirty_bass
22-05-2007, 03:42 PM
I like some of his techno, but he`s always struck me as someone very much into the image and bling thing anyway.

Terrible.
Rap is the pop music of the new generation anyway, seems people do it to try to gain credibility, but in my eyes it only drops it, so I guess this is purely a new car and bling exercise to raise some rent.

As bad as vanilla Ice, but I guess the techno heads will defend him, cos "he`s one of the boys".

TechMouse
22-05-2007, 04:26 PM
I like some of his techno, but he`s always struck me as someone very much into the image and bling thing anyway.
He was a very sound individual when I met him.

The Overfiend
22-05-2007, 05:32 PM
I don't think this video has anything to do with image, because if you go to a club out here, that's just how it is. There's nothing bling bling about this video. No one fronting with anything, if you've seen Bam in action you would see he does bag chicks with ease like that, same with BearWho? The guy works at a gym for crying out loud. All that Image stuff look at Hawtin, who redefined his style with a hairstyle to boot. Or Mills who is an alien and you can't approach him or speak to him unless spoken to, per contract! These cats are just doing what they thought was fresh to them, and at one point none of us can front that rhyming over a house or techno beat was the move. This is just the 2007 version of that, must be doing something right because Alex Peace still does his thing and gets paid to perform.

dirty_bass
22-05-2007, 05:46 PM
No one can touch Justin Timberlake anyway.
He`s the man.
So many sounds, he moves pop through all the trends.
Surely he should be the true hero for techno.

The Overfiend
22-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Christ man is there anything you are not cynical or negative about? I'm saying get off their nuts and let them do them, if you did a video, no one would care to sit there and dissect what you are doing. That's the whole beauty of different strokes for different folks, I don't even see why this is big deal because bottom line the song is not even techno! If this track was released on Drumcode, then I can see a cause for alarm, otherwise keep guzzling the haterade.

judas_beast
23-05-2007, 12:08 AM
I personally don't like a lot of Bam's stuff. I find it sounds unpleasant, the kicks always ''bang'' to raw, sound like card board boxes being hit by keith moons spazaming corpse. Thats my view anyways. Having said that, I'm not gonna hate the geezer for makin music he likes. It would be boring as **** if everyone liked the same shit.

(he does look like a right clown though!)

dirty_bass
23-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Christ man is there anything you are not cynical or negative about? I'm saying get off their nuts and let them do them, if you did a video, no one would care to sit there and dissect what you are doing. That's the whole beauty of different strokes for different folks, I don't even see why this is big deal because bottom line the song is not even techno! If this track was released on Drumcode, then I can see a cause for alarm, otherwise keep guzzling the haterade.

Man, you need to change the batteries in your sense of humour, I think they are dead.

gunjack
25-05-2007, 10:49 PM
watch this: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2027889593

MARK ANXIOUS
26-05-2007, 08:43 AM
Man, you need to change the batteries in your sense of humour, I think they are dead.

have you two fallen out recently???

guys come on sort it out. get a room :cheese:

speedticket
29-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Handbag techno?

audioinjection
29-05-2007, 07:33 PM
gucci techno

278d7e64a374de26f==