PDA

View Full Version : Luke Slater

MARKEG
08-01-2003, 12:48 PM
As you'll probably see from my reviews this month, I'm really into his latest track on Missile. Is it just me who thinks this or is Luke Slater one of the best UK techno producers out there who recently hasn't been getting the credit he deserves? Constantly changing and creating something new. I love his work. (PS Anyone remember the 7th Plain stuff?!!)

Azz
08-01-2003, 01:15 PM
My Yellow Wise Rug, awsome stuff... the 7th Plain stuff was great, as was Clementine, also his Morganistic stuff, all the X-TRONTS, one of the finest tracks ever made called 'bonus 12" - 'Dreams Of Children' and 'The Secret Garden'......Awsome tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!

krakp0t
08-01-2003, 03:47 PM
his clementine stuff on djax was awesome. planetary assault systems was great too but that "alright on top" album from last year just sounded like he was jumping on the electroclash bandwagon. bleah.

DJPAUZE
08-01-2003, 08:58 PM
Yeah i totally agree with you Mark, i think that Luke is one HELL of a producer. Each new track he creates always inovative and different, I hope someday to possess the skills that this man has.
Ill be on the lookout for that new track you mentioned!

Pauze :twisted:

Esox Lucius
09-01-2003, 12:14 AM
luke is a genius, his P.A.S sstuff is amazing, he`s a brilliant dj aswell, he has contributed a lot to the techno scene, and deserves the recognition he gets.

KEVIL
09-01-2003, 12:56 PM
He's playing here with Misstress Barb at the end of this month...what a combo. When Barb played here last I managed to get up front when she finished and gave her a kiss on the cheek, G can make you do great things ;) I was fully blown away by the intensity and her set, she just keeps on layering always using the third deck, quite amazing and puts a lota male DJs to shame.

278d7e64a374de26f==