PDA

View Full Version : good luck tonight

Esox Lucius
23-05-2007, 10:04 AM
milan fans :cheese:

shit on the shite!!

french_og
23-05-2007, 10:17 AM
**** Italy - Come on Spanish Liverpool!!!

Esox Lucius
23-05-2007, 10:23 AM
living around red shite mate i cant be bothered hearing about their tedious 6 times bollocks.

remember kopites, no murdering italians tonight, behave!!

Ashley
23-05-2007, 04:03 PM
http://www.guidedogs.org.uk/uploads/pics/Liverpool-FC-logo-200x200_01.gif

:cool:

DJsmallpaul
23-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Aye come on liverpool cheer:

Insomnia
23-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Hope it's a good match and c'mon the POOL!! :cheese:

Insomnia
23-05-2007, 08:37 PM
AC Milan 1-0 half time and totally against the run of play!! :ohdear:

Should be a good second half now, this shouldn't be too hard to turn round compared to last time..........

C'mon the Pool!! :cheese:

LittleMinx
23-05-2007, 09:33 PM
C'mon Milan :cheese:

dan the acid man
23-05-2007, 09:40 PM
liverpool played em off the field really but didn't have the quality in the last third for most of the match.

Insomnia
23-05-2007, 09:40 PM
2-1 full time, thought maybe Liverpool were going to do it again.....

That was never 3 mins of added time by the way....

Esox Lucius
23-05-2007, 09:43 PM
hahahahahahahahaha f.uckin have that you scummy red bastards :cheese::cheese::cheese:

wheres your silverware this season dickheads considering your such a big club innit. hahahaha all we need now is the plane to crash on the way home with the livershite squad on it. :cool:

and before anyone says anything about everton not getting to a CL final, i dont give a f.uck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHIT ON THE SHITE.

Esox Lucius
23-05-2007, 09:44 PM
THE MAN THE LEGEND

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41523000/jpg/_41523584_inzag2416.jpg

LittleMinx
23-05-2007, 09:45 PM
:haha:

Traxx
23-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Gutted. We can hold our heads up high after this one, apart from a 20 odd minute blip in the 2nd half we dominated. Chance after chance was wasted. Its clear where the money needs to be spent next season in order for us to take the chances we create and kill games off. The fluke goal for the free kick was the sucker punch, worst time it could of gone in. The official made some terrible decisions, to be expected these days i suppose but what happend to 'minimum' 3 mins injury time? probably wouldnt of made any differance but shows how inept he was. There will be more finals for us to come. Well done Milan.

Spacehopper
23-05-2007, 10:08 PM
**** that itv commentator

digitalboy
23-05-2007, 10:16 PM
yeh, you could of done without the fluke before half time, but saying that, if it was the other way around you'd take it.

I think Liverpool done good tonight. Pity there wasn't more time on the clock after the first goal. :)

french_og
23-05-2007, 10:17 PM
You lost cuz Benitez is a twat... Gerrard will never be a Bergkamp - why play him there. Get him in the centre where he belongs. Milan were hardly a great side -far from it, so why be so negative. Liverpool played well but hardly had a chance. Said it a million times - get Gerrard in the middle where he can dominate games.

I was watching the game with 6 Spaniards and they all hate Benitez, all agreed with the Argentines 'shit hangin from a stick comment'. Bomb the C*** out as you will never win the league with him.

All the Liverpool pundits said play Crouch from the start. Zendon - Rubbish.

Traxx
23-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Hardly had a chance, what game were you watching?

Richierush
23-05-2007, 11:00 PM
better team lost tonite not that im complainin :cheese: but that first goal was just unlucky,inzagies little runs paid off in the end his experience showed in the end,an i thought kuyts goal was offside so if that had made it 1-1 or 1-0 id of been pissed off :laughing: thank god it wasnt :cheese: unlucky reds

Esox Lucius
23-05-2007, 11:57 PM
our father who art in milan, kaka be thy name, thy champions league come, thy got done, on athens as was in manchester, give us this day our italian friends, and forgive us our bitterness, as we dont forgive those who push walls on italians, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from those red shite, for thine is the kaka, the inzaghi and the gatusso, for ever and ever amen.

Frank Dogshit
24-05-2007, 12:33 AM
decent game....liverpool just had nothing in attack at all. should of put bellamy on aswell.

i agree above....zenden was absolutely diabolical. id sack that cunt off.

french_og
24-05-2007, 07:38 AM
And Pennant... no end product. To be fair thats really all that Liverpool are missing - RIght and Left midfielder and a world class striker.

nick_anarchy
24-05-2007, 09:26 AM
after the first 20 mins i thought liverpol were goin to run out winners , they were all over them , milan were poor at the back all game , to slow in midfield and no creation upront kaka had a poor game !

liverpool didnt make the keeper work tho

the goal at half time did it i think a sucker punch blow to any team in such a game 2nd half they played a bit better but liverpool couldnt get goin again not makin the keeper work ha it was a better game than the fa cup final !!

all in all i think the better team won on the night tho

basslinejunkie
24-05-2007, 09:47 AM
we can be proud.but the diffrence was they had one clear chance with inzagi,scored it.we had about 4,missed them all.there lies the problem,benitez knows it aswell i think.

french_og
24-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Gerrards was the genuine chance which to be fair he made himself. I just can't believe he waited until about 12 mins to go to bring on Croach which the goal came from.

kai
24-05-2007, 01:27 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah.....

whats that.... no trophies on Merseyside this season...... unlucky!

basslinejunkie
24-05-2007, 02:25 PM
****in dumbass mancs,they make me laugh.

Esox Lucius
24-05-2007, 03:03 PM
an embarresed laugh because they won something & you didnt?

kai
24-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Whats that coming back from Athens... is it a trophy... no its the scouse shite... no its the scouse shite....

Whats that coming back from Athens... is it a trophy... no its the scouse shite... no its the scouse shite....

basslinejunkie
24-05-2007, 03:14 PM
no,a laugh of pitty. atleast we were involved in the biggest club match in the world. the only set of fans that can give us shit are ac supporters,an i dont see many round here.actually the mancs r probs ac supporters aswell,as they tend to support more than one team.untill the wind changes.

Numeric
24-05-2007, 03:27 PM
open top bus available due to late cancellation, please call 0151 2-1 2-1 2-1

:laughing:

kai
24-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Think you'll find we can mate...

....lets see... what ya won this year? Noone remembers the runners up y'know!

Whats that no premiership trophy again.... you actually seen one on Merseyside yet.... y'know the big tall one with the crown on it.... we'll send you a pic of it for your trophy room if ya want... closest you've got to it hahahah

Whats that you were saying - you didn't want the league and were focusing on Europe - fat lot o' good that did ya! Eggs in baskets spring to mind!

And Rafa - tactical genius ay? Couldn't even beat Milan on a bad day! Couple of minutes left and two goals down - I know what - I'll switch my right back for another right back - that'll change the game!

Defensive basterd! Couldn't even switch to playing more attacking till 12 mins left when trailing for the biggest prize of all - genius! Boring basterd who cant see past thinking defensively even when its necessary.

Face it - when the final ball of the seasons been kicked you've won f**k all and ya seasons a failure!

When will we see this Anfield resugerence and title challenge we keep hearing bout every year? Instead of giving up in Jan and focussing on Cups and still not achieving your objectives lol

Numeric
24-05-2007, 03:31 PM
:laughing:

i'm lovin this...

Will
24-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I think it goes to show Liverpool need a holding player in there, they got hammered in the first half last time, then brought Hamman on and did much better. Then this time, they were doing well and unlucky to be behind, then when Mascherano went off Milan came into it and threatened much more. If they hadn't conceded that 2nd goal they could have taken it into extra time at least, though I thought they might have done that if the ref had added time on for the substitution instead of ending the game early.

And Kuyt might work had, but he's not much of a goal threat, even if he did get the goal. I guess all manangers get it wrong sometimes, none of Rafa's substitutions made much sense, unless Zenden and Finnan were injured, which they didn't seem to be.

Will
24-05-2007, 05:03 PM
At least Liverpool handled the defeat with dignity instead of making loads of excuses and throwing accusations around.

Traxx
24-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Something they wouldnt know how to do. I agree on the kuyt statement as well will, you cant fault his work rate because he doesnt stop but more often then not he's not in front of goal when its played in.

DJsmallpaul
24-05-2007, 07:16 PM
2-1 full time, thought maybe Liverpool were going to do it again.....

That was never 3 mins of added time by the way....

Doesn't have to be, it's up to 3 mins so if it's 2:45 then that's ok

Insomnia
24-05-2007, 07:23 PM

Well if you take into consideration the amount of time that was wasted on the substitution by AC milan at that point in the game and still over before the 3 mins then it stinks in my eyes!! :grr:

dan the acid man
24-05-2007, 08:24 PM

thought it had to be a minimum of 3 mins

LittleMinx
24-05-2007, 08:44 PM
thought it had to be a minimum of 3 mins

It does

nick_anarchy
24-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Something they wouldnt know how to do. I agree on the kuyt statement as well will, you cant fault his work rate because he doesnt stop but more often then not he's not in front of goal when its played in.

he is a hell of a player !! a grafter he will do well for liverpool and a player suited for the club one player i didnt thinm much of in the world cup but has done well & shut a lot of ppl doutin him this season inc me !

you need a striker who hangs on the edge of defenders , has pace can score 25-30 goals a season im sure rafa has a number of players on his shopping list i can see a big world class player coming to lpool !

Traxx
24-05-2007, 10:22 PM
They money is there (i hope). Bold statement form rafa after the final defeat..."we must quickly sign our number one targets and spend big and spend now". Tough talkin, hope he backs it up with the signings. Maybe this will finally be the season where we step up a gear with the right players brought in and not squad fillers or worse.

Esox Lucius
24-05-2007, 10:45 PM
couple of useless spaniards innit.

Richierush
24-05-2007, 10:59 PM
our father who art in milan, kaka be thy name, thy champions league come, thy got done, on athens as was in manchester, give us this day our italian friends, and forgive us our bitterness, as we dont forgive those who push walls on italians, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from those red shite, for thine is the kaka, the inzaghi and the gatusso, for ever and ever amen.

:laughing: thats sound that :cheese:

And Pennant... no end product. To be fair thats really all that Liverpool are missing - RIght and Left midfielder and a world class striker.

No end product sometimes,But especially in the first half pennant was one of if not your best player,i thought he played well an tryed hard,he seemed to trouble milan more than anyone especially in first half too

french_og
25-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Your right yes but with no end product. What the point in doing all the hard work if you can put a simple cross in or pull a simple ball back from the by line. To be fair he is English so hope he comes good but he has had enough chances and apart from a class goal vs Chelsea this season has not really done enough.

nick_anarchy
25-05-2007, 06:07 PM
They money is there (i hope). Bold statement form rafa after the final defeat..."we must quickly sign our number one targets and spend big and spend now". Tough talkin, hope he backs it up with the signings. Maybe this will finally be the season where we step up a gear with the right players brought in and not squad fillers or worse.

well to be fair u should be up with us and chelsea and not finish 23pts a drift for such a big club its wrong ... i can see u makin the big signings a CL finals in 2 years is goin to attract players knowing the club can make them steps

278d7e64a374de26f==