PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to see the back of?

Will
24-05-2007, 05:21 PM
(And who do you want to sign if you want to go there?) Looks like the Bap's going, hopefully Aliadiere will follow him, Bendtner cantake his place. I wouldn't be that sorry to see the back of Flamini, Ljungberg, Hoyte, Senderos or Hleb either, at least if someone better comes in, which shouldn't be too hard in some cases.

kai
24-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Personally I'd like to see the sales of Richardson, and possibly Heinze and Saha, but only if the manager is going to replace them with genuine class as both players do a job, but would like to see them replaced if we can bring in better.

Transfer targets - I'd like to see Bale come in for Heinze, Hargreaves I'm pleased with the signing of (that looks 99% certain) now, a top class forward - perhaps Huntelaar, and if possible an outstanding young left winger - thinking Nani or Quaresma - though be tempted to see how Eagles develops for another year before thinking of replacing Giggs from outside the club.

Insomnia
24-05-2007, 05:41 PM
I wouldn't be upset of the lose of Baptista, Senderos, Flamini and Hleb that's for sure....

As for getting players in as long as they're of international standard or a young star in the making i'd be happy.......

Also hoping that goalie we bought will grow into something special.....

basslinejunkie
24-05-2007, 05:46 PM
out-

zenden
crouch (although has done well for us)

in-

eto
simao

not a massive overhaul needed,just the addition of two quality players.

Esox Lucius
24-05-2007, 06:01 PM
eto'o at liverpool :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

nick_anarchy
24-05-2007, 08:37 PM
what i want to see is .....

Out ...

Dletcher
Richardson
Saha

In

Hargreaves
Torres
Nani
Huntelaar or Afonso Alves

The money is there so why not spend it !!

basslinejunkie
24-05-2007, 08:53 PM
eto'o at liverpool :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

;)

Traxx
24-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Out:

Gonzales
zenden
bellamy
dudek
sick note

Will
25-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Is sick note Kewell? I'd assume you'd want to see the back of him and Fowler's going anyway isn't he? I'd have thought almost a complete clear out of strikers would be in order, with the possible exception of Crouch! And most of the wingers too.

Esox Lucius
25-05-2007, 03:52 PM
fowler to the black cats is what i have heard, not sure if there is any truth in it, read it on a mackem forum.

Insomnia
25-05-2007, 05:40 PM
fowler to the black cats is what i have heard, not sure if there is any truth in it, read it on a mackem forum.

Always said he wanted to finnish his time at the Gers but doesn't seem like it...

Traxx
25-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Out:

Gonzales
zenden
bellamy
dudek
sick note

I forgot Garcia, cant affort to have players who are as hot and cold as him in the team. was going to say Pennant but id keep him for cover.

Esox Lucius
25-05-2007, 05:47 PM
another reason to hate the big nosed coke head cunt.

Numeric
26-05-2007, 08:27 AM
Out:

Richardson

and maybe Fletcher...

278d7e64a374de26f==