PDA

View Full Version : Should I get a Korg MS2000??

michael00elder
26-05-2007, 05:08 AM
Right. I just wondered if there was any Korg MS2000 owners on the forum (I'm sure there's plenty) who can give us some advice on the synth.

I'm contemplating getting a secondhand one off Ebay, willing to pay up to £300 for the version with the keyboard (as opposed to the rack one)
I did almost get one a few months back, but decided to save up for a bit longer for a Virus C. I've got the Virus and a Novation KS-Rack and a Yamaha SY-85 (which I kind of regret buying now)

As far as the MS2000 is concerened, I'm a bit unsure what with it only having 4 note polophony. I tried the new Korg Radias in Sound Control and absolutely loved the sound of it, and just wonder if it would be better to save up for one cause it obviously has improved polophony.

I really love the Korg MS2000's 16 gate buttons, and absolutely love the way they flash orange when it's going. I know it's not as if you'd just buy a synth for it's appearance, but I appreciate that it's a great feature for the programing of bass lines.

So, what do you lot reckon??? Is it worth buying a MS2000???

278d7e64a374de26f==