PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee "Future Plans"

BRADLEE
29-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Oi, what's going down my friends? Well been thinking loads lately and I really think it's about time I make my way out to the Uk and the surrounding areas. Tenatively my plan is to come out in October. I've been looking thru all of my future life plans and I recon that would be the best time. So if people are interested in having me come play some shows, let me know.

I'd prefer to get hooked on for some of the live techno stuff using ableton, a midi controller, and a couple FX processor's. But I can also do electro with the same method, or can Dj if that's what you prefer.

dirty_bass
30-05-2007, 01:28 AM
Oi, what's going down my friends? Well been thinking loads lately and I really think it's about time I make my way out to the Uk and the surrounding areas. Tenatively my plan is to come out in October. I've been looking thru all of my future life plans and I recon that would be the best time. So if people are interested in having me come play some shows, let me know.

I'd prefer to get hooked on for some of the live techno stuff using ableton, a midi controller, and a couple FX processor's. But I can also do electro with the same method, or can Dj if that's what you prefer.

I might be able to sort you out a gig mate.
PM me, I`ll need a demo pa mix from you.

stjohn
30-05-2007, 01:28 AM
yea get some stuff online, and i can forward it on

RDR
30-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Will speak to swiv, see if we cant get you on at pure techno.

i've heard the P.A.

Pm'd

jon connor
30-05-2007, 12:15 PM
yea book brad promters take notice his techno is sick quality producer...........

" MACKIE IF U READING THIS GET BRAD ON THE BILL @ TECHNO EXPERIMENT "

Think we start a book brad lee campain here hahahaha!

jon connor
30-05-2007, 12:19 PM
I might be able to sort you out a gig mate.
PM me, I`ll need a demo pa mix from you.

ive sum brad lee tracks here tried and tested they are bombs quality hard techno nasty as you like woooooooo! infact ive been caining brads " THE DAY MY FATHER DIED" Due to the fact my studio died recently its quite fitting good stress relief raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

dirty_bass
30-05-2007, 06:24 PM
ive sum brad lee tracks here tried and tested they are bombs quality hard techno nasty as you like woooooooo! infact ive been caining brads " THE DAY MY FATHER DIED" Due to the fact my studio died recently its quite fitting good stress relief raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Dude, I`ve followed Brad since he first started posting on BOA, I don`t think you need to tell me what he does.
I still need a demo pa as promoters here don`t have a clue who he is. Plus hard techno is virtually dead in london.

BRADLEE
30-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Guys, I'll post up a new live for everyone to listen to in the next week. Getting ready for another Gig next week as Zeitgiest with WETWORKS on the 9th. But I'll drop another new one before then in the studio environment. Then everyone will have a nice point of reference.

loopdon
30-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Would be nice to see you over here in Germany as well. I am sure it would go down well. I am really sorry i can't sort you out anything. But maybe someone else could! Someone from the USB camp perhaps?

BRADLEE
30-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Would be nice to see you over here in Germany as well. I am sure it would go down well. I am really sorry i can't sort you out anything. But maybe someone else could! Someone from the USB camp perhaps?

Yeah I'll rap with Arkus about it. He's probably my best bet since I'm doing that FRF for him. Otherwise, I'm not sure who to rap with out there.

thomas_figo
01-06-2007, 11:46 PM
me and my mates will defo come to see u smashing dance floor mate.just let us know where and when

BRADLEE
18-06-2007, 11:37 PM
I'll post one up later htis week guys. I'm sorry for the delays. Just haven't had time to record a live set recently. Last one was a combined one, so I need to snap another solo one out.

BRADLEE
08-08-2007, 10:06 PM
I've got loads more new materials and bits for the set now too.

If you're interested in having me come play, please send me PM's.

I'd like to get some things setup to begin prepairing...

Even if it's after October, because I know that month is already closing in on us...

The Overfiend
08-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Europa needs to feel the wrath of B Herms rubbing his man muscle on her leg, slowly but gently with a soothing whisper in the ear, then a donkey punch to the back of the neck.

BRADLEE
08-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Europa needs to feel the wrath of B Herms rubbing his man muscle on her leg, slowly but gently with a soothing whisper in the ear, then a donkey punch to the back of the neck.

What we really need to do is get the Zeits rocking it all over this tiny rock of a planet. But I see that coming soon enough too.

DannyBlack
09-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Zeitgeist will do very well, i can feel it.

BRADLEE
26-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Well it aint the uk fellas, but in February I'll be in Croatia, Bosnia, and looks to be Slovenia as well. Then in may I'll be off to Japan land, then Korea for a hot minute too. So if people want to fill in the gaps of time with more bookings, let me know. I'm sure will be much cheaper to get me where ever since I'll already be on that side of the planet. So give me a shout!!!!!!

BloodStar
27-10-2007, 12:06 PM
hey Brad, PM me some links on your actual PAs,. I have got an idea for February.....

BRADLEE
27-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Sent :cheese:

icb
28-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Well it aint the uk fellas, but in February I'll be in Croatia, Bosnia, and looks to be Slovenia as well. Then in may I'll be off to Japan land, then Korea for a hot minute too. So if people want to fill in the gaps of time with more bookings, let me know. I'm sure will be much cheaper to get me where ever since I'll already be on that side of the planet. So give me a shout!!!!!!

Can`t wait for it Brad :)

maily
28-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Will speak to swiv, see if we cant get you on at pure techno.

i've heard the P.A.

Pm'd

yeah **** maily n biskit, go straight to the organ grinder eh!

RDR
28-10-2007, 03:50 PM
yeah **** maily n biskit, go straight to the organ grinder eh!

oops. dont know why i didnt say everyone instead of swiv.

my bad :)

SlavikSvensk
28-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Well it aint the uk fellas, but in February I'll be in Croatia, Bosnia, and looks to be Slovenia as well.

try to sort out a gig in serbia as well. great crowds for hard techno.

BRADLEE
29-10-2007, 02:23 AM
oops. dont know why i didnt say everyone instead of swiv.

my bad :)

Yeah I'm down for sure also to play in the UK Chris. I'll send you another set too. Then they can also hear a very recent one.

try to sort out a gig in serbia as well. great crowds for hard techno.

As for Serbia I would also like this very much. I must speak with a few friends around there also. Just that so far I have not spoken to any promoters in that country. So I don't know too much where to begin. Do you perhaps know some people?

MITA
29-10-2007, 11:21 AM
here here,as you dont know any :p

BRADLEE
29-10-2007, 10:07 PM
here here,as you dont know any :p

No doubt Mita, I'll hit you up homie. Yo, I'll try to catch you on MSN good man.

Looks as if maybe also will be in Czech Republic...and have a possible Berlin jam too. So hopefully if it all comes together then I'll be out to see you all!!!!! :cheese:

BRADLEE
24-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Alrite the time has come then...Flight arrives in London March the 5th. So for any dates in March in the UK, get at me. Homebase will be in Wraclaw Poland after a couple of weeks...cause I know it's not feasable to try and stay in London. Way too expensive for my blood.

But no matter what then I'll still be much closer to England, the PL and Germany. So let the games begin!!!!!

dirty_bass
25-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Looks like I might be able to sort you something in london. How long you here for?

BRADLEE
25-12-2007, 02:00 AM
Looks like I might be able to sort you something in london. How long you here for?

Plane ticket is good for 6 weeks Steve. I won't be leaving until April the 16th back to the States. So hopefully the dates fall in that area of time Steve. That would be dope for sure.

Also traveling with my homie "Illektrolab" of Satamile records if anyone is wanting some of the hardest, darkest, most serious elektro breaks on the planet.

bradleemuzik@gmail.com

That's the new MSN for those who want to contact me...can also just mail me there if I am not on MSN.

Look forward to hear from you Steve, thanks for looking into this for me :xsmile:

dirty_bass
25-12-2007, 03:59 AM
Plane ticket is good for 6 weeks Steve. I won't be leaving until April the 16th back to the States. So hopefully the dates fall in that area of time Steve. That would be dope for sure.

Also traveling with my homie "Illektrolab" of Satamile records if anyone is wanting some of the hardest, darkest, most serious elektro breaks on the planet.

bradleemuzik@gmail.com

That's the new MSN for those who want to contact me...can also just mail me there if I am not on MSN.

Look forward to hear from you Steve, thanks for looking into this for me :xsmile:

Well I won`t be able to sort you a london gig while you are in poland, cos they won`t be able to cover the air fare and hotel , but while you are in london I should be able to hook you up with a gig in london, maybe two.

Gimme your dates for your stay in london and I`ll pass it on to some peeps

BRADLEE
25-12-2007, 04:17 AM
Well I won`t be able to sort you a london gig while you are in poland, cos they won`t be able to cover the air fare and hotel , but while you are in london I should be able to hook you up with a gig in london, maybe two.

Gimme your dates for your stay in london and I`ll pass it on to some peeps

Well, I'm sure I can sort out travel...plan is to take train back and fourth if needed. Best bet is that I arrive in London from the 5th to the 21st March thus far. If the plans change, I might be there a little bit longer....but at the moment, that is the agenda.

BRADLEE
17-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Currently booked dates during my stay...

March 7th @ Bad Robot in Exeter

March 15th @ Stereo Club Rijeka Croatia

March 28th @ Jak'n Edinburgh Scotland

Getting some other things locked down too. So if anybody else wants to contact me, let me know. My flight leaves from London Gatwick back to the states April the 16th. But I'll be popping all over the place I suspect. So just give me a shout. Add me on MSN is a good way to get ahold of me. bradleemuzik@gmail.com Thanks in advance.

B

rhythmtech
17-01-2008, 10:22 PM
yo dude..

cant organise anything.. not much on here these days but you can come over to the studio and do something.. filight from london is about £30 if you try ryanair.. saty a couple of nights.. we got a spare room here..

B

koma
17-01-2008, 10:39 PM
March 15th @ Stereo Club Rijeka Croatia

can't wait!cheer: :dance: :cool:

BRADLEE
17-01-2008, 11:05 PM
yo dude..

cant organise anything.. not much on here these days but you can come over to the studio and do something.. filight from london is about £30 if you try ryanair.. saty a couple of nights.. we got a spare room here..

B

Thanks for the hospitality Baz. I hope I can work that out too, but it all just depends on how much more I'll be bouncing around. Have some more things tenative out there, but I need to see what comes thru for sure. I'll let you know what's going down without a doubt Baz!!!

@ Bruno

Yo I'm stok3d too. I saw loads of pics where the Stereo Club is packed to the Brimz overflowing with people. I just gotta be sure to get a warm coat before I leave here...haha

koma
18-01-2008, 12:21 AM
hehe Stereo looks good, yes... nice and dark

http://partyslike.jacbri.com/noisiastereo
http://partyslike.jacbri.com/folder-by-tomi
http://partyslike.jacbri.com/Nightgrooves-Mita

The Overfiend
18-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Figures when I am flying back you are flying towards!

BRADLEE
18-01-2008, 04:26 AM
Figures when I am flying back you are flying towards!

Yeah but hopefully another time in the future we'll get to do Zeitgeist around these parts as well. That's the illness :xcool:

RDR
18-01-2008, 07:55 AM
28th March was what we were going to offer in Hull...

But you got that covered Brad.... LOL!

The rest we have are in May Sadly. :(

Another time maybe

FuK-NuT
18-01-2008, 09:52 AM
March 28th @ Jak'n Edinburgh Scotland

first ive heard lol

Adrenalin
19-01-2008, 05:21 PM
For all you Brad Lee fans, be sure to check out my BRING THE NOISE internet radio show on Techno.fm on Sundays. Brad produced an exclusive theme track that can only be heard on the show at the moment! Downloads will be worked out on the Route 66 and Techno.fm sites soon.

If you can make it to Dublin to hang with Baz, GO! Dublin is a blast and Baz is a great host. I stayed with him for 4 days last April and I had so much fun! Lots of music, very drunk and one VERY sleepless night! haha! Props Baz.

Brad Lee is a must see for any hard techno fan. Keep up the killer work my friend.

rhythmtech
19-01-2008, 08:59 PM
If you can make it to Dublin to hang with Baz, GO! Dublin is a blast and Baz is a great host. I stayed with him for 4 days last April and I had so much fun! Lots of music, very drunk and one VERY sleepless night! haha! Props Baz.

i take no responsibility for any antics that occured :lol:

was all your fault!

stjohn
20-01-2008, 03:43 AM
itd be good to see u in dublin man... ill be able to swing some free time this time, so id be around!! i felt bad when i had to leave the session when darren force was over. if no.. i might still make it over to london or something...

but if u get dublin on the right night, its a greatbuzz

278d7e64a374de26f==