PDA

View Full Version : Expectations??

Insomnia
30-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Well folk what you expecting of you're club for next season??

Last season, the gooners really were pants!!

Though the fact we still got in the Champions league gives me some hope for next season.....

I think we'll be in the top 4 again not sure where at the moment, with tranfers over the summer for the likes of chelsea and Man U will have to wait and see. I think we're capable of picking up either the Carling cup or FA cup, but with regards the title and champions league it'll be tuff no doubt!

lukekendall
30-05-2007, 03:11 PM
well id love spurs to break into the top 4! it will be hard but if we stay injury free i dont see why not!!?

id love us to win the uefa, think we have a fair chance!? we got knocked out by the champions and to be fair we were very unlucky so why not this season seeing sevilla are champions league bound

carling and FA cup??? well i spose we have a chance like any team but i see us having more chance in the uefa..............

kai
30-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Hold on to our Premiership trophy, hopefully go that extra step in Europe, though we need to strengthen the squad to do that and hold the title imo - squad is good enough for one or the other but to do both these days is damn difficult - rest players in the league after CL games and you slip up in the league, but yet need your players to be on top of their game and fit for the big European clashes.

Priority has to be the league - would be tempted to field a weak team in the FA Cup and sack it off though to reduce games we have to play and focus on just two competitions unlike the three we did this year - saying that once a cup run starts then have got to try and win it cos its just such a nice one to win with the day out at Wembley et al!

basslinejunkie
30-05-2007, 04:11 PM
rafa to buy quality,proven players,and start pushing in the prem a bit more.but then again id be happy with another champs leauge final.he just has to buy quality,an if he does we cant fail to improve.

Frank Dogshit
30-05-2007, 08:53 PM
to win the intertoto cup!!! :)

Richierush
31-05-2007, 01:13 AM
Eveton top 5 finish an uefa cup final,an maybe make a challenge for another cup like the fa cup for some reason were always shite in it :ohdear:

Tranmere to get in playoffs an get promoted an go on a little cup run
:cheese:

these are not expectations,there what id like to happen next season an what id be very pleased with doubt most of um will actually happen :cool:

Will
31-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Hopefully it's our turn to reach the CL final again and we'll win it this time! It all depends who we sign and sell and what injuries we get, but finishing in the top 4, preferably top 3 with Platini wanting the 4th placed teams from the top leagues to play each other, dunno when that'd come into effect, but be nice to get into the habit of finishing in the top 2/3 again asap!

Though it's interesting to note we always finished in the top 3 with him at the club, but have yet to do so since he left, makes you think about what sort of player our priority should be if we want to start moving up the table. It won't be easy to break into the top 3 though, Liverpool and Chelsea (usually at least, though not last January so who knows) seem to have plenty of money, not sure about Man U, but they're the team to beat in the league at the moment...

DJsmallpaul
01-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Everyone should expect their respective teams to win the leauge

Richierush
01-06-2007, 11:28 PM

so are you expectin burnley to win the championship next season :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Frank Dogshit
02-06-2007, 01:31 AM

i would love to say 'see you next season' but i know thats not possible because your so shite.

maybe we'll get lucky in the cup and draw you.....be nice to stick another 5 past your horrible bastards :)

judas_beast
02-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Villa to finish top six. Maybe FA cup final. Thats some realistic aims I think.

DJsmallpaul
03-06-2007, 04:34 AM
i would love to say 'see you next season' but i know thats not possible because your so shite.

maybe we'll get lucky in the cup and draw you.....be nice to stick another 5 past your horrible bastards :)

You were lucky we didn't t smash the shit out of your shit hole of a ground last time

DJsmallpaul
03-06-2007, 04:38 AM
so are you expectin burnley to win the championship next season :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :hmm: Obviously not clued up enough on football in general or else you'd know our leauge is very wide open & any team is capable of promotion :;

Esox Lucius
03-06-2007, 10:04 AM
yeah but burnley ARE shit lad :laughing: mediocre championship team with 3 eyed fans :laughing::laughing::;

change the words burnley & championship for tranmere and league one, that works just aswell.

DJsmallpaul
03-06-2007, 04:06 PM
yeah but burnley ARE shit lad :laughing: mediocre championship team with 3 eyed fans :laughing::laughing::;

change the words burnley & championship for tranmere and league one, that works just aswell.

Aye alright :laughing:

Richierush
03-06-2007, 11:27 PM

if i didnt support everton id rip the shit out of u:laughing: an celtic well whats the point of supportin a team with a league of 2 teams :laughing:

dan the acid man
04-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Im not having any expectations cos they rarely come to life:laughing: :ohdear:

Numeric
04-06-2007, 12:40 PM
retain the Premiership and make a serious challenge for the Champions League...

just hope Sir doesn't prioritise Europe over the Prem...

278d7e64a374de26f==