PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Giggs Retire's!!!

LittleMinx
31-05-2007, 02:36 PM
So the Giggs is retiring from Wales, and he feels it will benefit United!!!!!!

So after 16 years he feels its time to leave!!

Well lets hope he will play better next season, lately i dont think he been playin up to scratch, but as he will be playin less football i think there is a pretty good chance of him bettering himself :;

dan the acid man
31-05-2007, 02:53 PM
he's played well whenever i've seen him, but at the end of the season all the utd team where quite poor

Insomnia
31-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Absolute legend of a player, he has shown his love for Man U as i'm sure he could of went anywhere he wanted in the past!

french_og
31-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Should of played for England!n Would of solved our problem left sided position all this time. He is welsh through and through though so fair play to him but he could of played in World cups etc.

Will
31-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Was he actually born in Wales or was it just his parents? I seem to remember he played for the England U-21's, but said at one point he wasn't eligible for the full team or something?

kai
31-05-2007, 05:38 PM
He played for England at youth level, but his grandmother(?) is Welsh and apparently he regards himself as Welsh because of this so chose to play for them.

Strange decision imo - but maybe he's close to his gran or something.

As for playing badly last season - first 2/3 of it he was outstanding, okay he waned as season went on terms of his running etc but he still did a good job with his distribution etc - hopefully though this decision and the signing of Nani, and Eagles emergence, will save his legs a bit and he'll be able to play like he did in the first 2/3 all season.

LittleMinx
31-05-2007, 06:10 PM
he's played well whenever i've seen him, but at the end of the season all the utd team where quite poor

I mean he was shit but what i ment was towards the end he didnt play aswell as usuall!!!!

He is an absolute brill player and he has played some excellent football over the years!!!!

He actually said himself that he hasnt played his full strength at Utd and feels that when he retires he will play 100% better :;

Richierush
31-05-2007, 10:57 PM
anyone who blows out England for wales is a wanker to me

Will
01-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah, very strange that... And Eagles looks like a right chav to me!

278d7e64a374de26f==