PDA

View Full Version : Fans Labelled Europes Worst!

french_og
04-06-2007, 08:57 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6717793.stm

Esox Lucius
04-06-2007, 10:28 AM
tell me something i didnt know, scumbags. and i am being serious not banter, when i think of people round here who are wankers they are all red scum.

Esox Lucius
04-06-2007, 10:29 AM
murdering scum.

basslinejunkie
04-06-2007, 12:17 PM
so abbusing uefas ****ups to get in the ground makes us the worst fans??

does he forget evertime an english club goes to turkey,some1 gets stabbed??

first class cunt is plattini.

Will
04-06-2007, 03:10 PM
That's true, Turkish fans are the worst, nowadays at least.

Traxx
04-06-2007, 08:15 PM
What a load of shite. They need to look a bit closer to home.

french_og
05-06-2007, 08:37 AM
So is it not true then that Liverpool fans tried getting in and did get in without tickets or fake tickets? I mean what kind of people do that.

basslinejunkie
05-06-2007, 09:27 AM
So is it not true then that Liverpool fans tried getting in and did get in without tickets or fake tickets? I mean what kind of people do that.

so does that make us bad fans,or bad people.you never gatecrashed a gig?!? i know i have. as i said,we abused uefas ****up,if the opportunity is there for tickless fans to get in for free,then of course some are going to take it.shitty on the people who had tickets,id of been devastated like.

but as i said,this doesnt compare to the turks,or the italians.yet a blind eye is always turned on them.

french_og
05-06-2007, 10:07 AM
I agree with you about the Turkish and Italians and the bad organisation but would of thought after Hillsborough Liverpool fans would of learnt. They would of been the first to blame others like Hillsborough if a tradegy would of happened.

nick_anarchy
06-06-2007, 08:21 AM
he only says this cos his dislike for england , u just have to look at what hes said in the past , trying to take 1 english club out the CL , he moaned about utd & chelsea a few seasons back and now liverpool , yes liverpool have past with agro in europe but they are one of the most die hard loyal fans you will find anywhere around the world , all this has just been blown out the warter hes a feench prick and always will be !

Traxx
06-06-2007, 10:21 AM
See he's denied that were the worst now, saying "its official". What a gang of useless cunts. They tried to interview him on the news last night and he kept giving it "i dont speak english". Liar.

Esox Lucius
06-06-2007, 11:57 AM
theres no denying livershite have got a rogue element of fans but what club hasnt. still it's something else to wind them up with, scum.

Insomnia
06-06-2007, 12:29 PM
It's all been abit of a joke to be honest! He seems to forget the Roma fans when they took on Man U in the champions league.

It's obvious his dislike towards english teams and is making Liverpool take the flack which i dont think is fair. There is alot of trouble in domestic football these days with the likes of Italy, turkey, Poland, Holland, also up here in Scotland with Rangers and Celtic every time they meet, we just dont here about it as much....

Numeric
06-06-2007, 01:19 PM
aye Platini does talk s**t, he's ace on Pro though :laughing:

278d7e64a374de26f==