PDA

View Full Version : NEW TRACK - The Police Operation

ORIS
04-06-2007, 06:59 PM
new 1, been wokrin on my production, tryin to achieve a cleaner sound.

im happy with it, wot do u think???

http://oriscorrupt.diinoweb.com/files/My%20Music/oris-thepoliceoperation.mp3

THANK YOU. AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

BRADLEE
04-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Right on, grabbing it now.

BRADLEE
04-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Man, sounds really clean to me for sure. Nice driving tune as well. Just can't make out some of the vocals...think the delay causes that at times. But man, I quite enjoy the track.

judas_beast
04-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Alright Oris, had a listen to this the other day when you sent it me on MSN, yeah your production is MILES better on this one, told you not to run things in the red! ;)

The only major (well majorish) critism I'd have is that I thinky you over-use the vocal, it smoothers the track a little at points. Plust in a few places I think the timing wonders a bit? Dunno if thats just me or what?

I agree with messanger, its got a nice driving feel to it, the track moves along at a good pace. Definately an improvement on ya older stuff mate, not that that was too shabby either!

Gimme a shout on MSN soon, we'll make a track. Easy bruvva.

ORIS
04-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Man, sounds really clean to me for sure. Nice driving tune as well. Just can't make out some of the vocals...think the delay causes that at times. But man, I quite enjoy the track.

glad you like man, i must admit the delay on the vocal is a bit much but im happy with it. not complete finshed yet thou. few more edits the stuff r needed.

ORIS
04-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Alright Oris, had a listen to this the other day when you sent it me on MSN, yeah your production is MILES better on this one, told you not to run things in the red! ;)

The only major (well majorish) critism I'd have is that I thinky you over-use the vocal, it smoothers the track a little at points. Plust in a few places I think the timing wonders a bit? Dunno if thats just me or what?

I agree with messanger, its got a nice driving feel to it, the track moves along at a good pace. Definately an improvement on ya older stuff mate, not that that was too shabby either!

Gimme a shout on MSN soon, we'll make a track. Easy bruvva.

blatently raggin tht vocal a bit much but it wos a live mix, need to clean it up and add some more elements, but im happy so far.

u got ne thin new???

Radic
05-06-2007, 08:01 AM
bangin. some creepy frequencies u got goin on there mate. this would scare the shit out o me dad. yeah im the same with the others, work on the vocals. maybe as simple as a few db's on the volume knob. :)

judas_beast
05-06-2007, 12:11 PM
blatently raggin tht vocal a bit much but it wos a live mix, need to clean it up and add some more elements, but im happy so far.

u got ne thin new???

Nah its sounding good mate.

Nah nothing new, yet, sorting out live set.

AcidTrash
10-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Niiice.

278d7e64a374de26f==