PDA

View Full Version : Mark EG - blinding set on saturday!

Strut
04-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Anyone catch Mark EG's set at Coloursfest on saturday? blinding. Finished the night in style. Nothing better than a DJ that raves like a madman along with the crowd, gets everyone going.

Oh yeah - n Mark thanks for the hug & the pic at the end x Mwah x

Technobitch
04-06-2007, 09:20 PM
he played at techno experiment too b4 that, was ace seeing him play what he liked..... even if i wanted it be a lil harder hehehe no change there

BRADLEE
04-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Mark's the man...no doubt about that. Wish I could have been there to catch it myself. See homie, you're the star!!!

judas_beast
04-06-2007, 11:04 PM
I saw him play in Charisma in Bude once, I must admit I was worried about his mental health! ;)

Strut
04-06-2007, 11:19 PM
I'd never seen him live before - only clips on the net, but knew I wanted to check it out & I wasn't disappointed. Will hopefully deffo b doin it again.

Strut
04-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Mark's the man...!!!

Lol it's funny u should say that, when the boyf saw the pics he was like oh who's this n who's that, asked who's Mark EG n I just said Mark EG's the man, babe, he's the ****in man ;o)

Mucky Beats
05-06-2007, 04:09 PM
mark played a gud n at techno experiment on sat too

MARK ANXIOUS
05-06-2007, 04:25 PM
i was really ill on saturday. i can't remember much about it other than getting home LOL. no seriously, thanks for the props there you guys... :cheese:

Strut
05-06-2007, 11:01 PM
i was really ill on saturday. i can't remember much about it other than getting home LOL. no seriously, thanks for the props there you guys... :cheese:

awww shame. u couldnt tell at all that you werent feeling great. Certainly didnt show in ur set. The heat in there probs helped sweat some germs outta ya! Lol. Me n my cousin came in back at the very end n got pics taken, but I'd stomped so much I looked like a sweaty sewer rat or something lol.

The piccies from the night are in my gallery profile on here for anyone who wants a nosey :o)

Technobitch
07-06-2007, 11:35 AM

hahahaha poor mark, yeah i do remeber you saying you were ill, but for us we have always known you are sick in the head :cheese:

MITA
07-06-2007, 12:07 PM
hahahaha
niceone

278d7e64a374de26f==