PDA

View Full Version : Bayern Munich signings

Will
05-06-2007, 03:42 PM
They've snapped up Luca Toni and now they're close to Ribery, two quality players who weren't at big clubs that one of the Prem's big four could have signed...

Insomnia
05-06-2007, 04:35 PM
I hear they're offering 17million for Ribery, not sure what happened with the move to Arsenal, thought he were coming our way but looks unlikely now, abit of a blow to be honest...

Also a good signing in luca Toni, i'm sure they'll be chuffed with those signings.....

kai
06-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Luca Toni's class - Ribery is a good player but not worth that kinda money - prob why Arsenal dropped out of that particular race.

Will
08-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah, according to the BBC, Ribery will cost £17m initially, whereas Luca Toni cost a mere £7.4m!!! Talk about an absolute bargain, the rest of the big 4 missed out big time! In fact Arsenal should have snapped him up at that price, I'm a bit disappointed about this...

Will
08-06-2007, 01:44 PM
I mean Bayern are a big team and have made some impressive signings, but they're not even in the CL next season, so they must have finished outside the top 3/4 in a league that's certainly not as strong as the Prem, so the outlook didn't look too clever for them until they started making some big signings, surely one of the big 4 would have been more attractive when even teams near the bottom of the table can get some pretty big names just because they're in the Premiership.

278d7e64a374de26f==