PDA

View Full Version : Dc 10 Boro Boro Amnesia Shut Down Ibiza

jon connor
10-06-2007, 03:37 PM
the guardia here have finally had there way with 1 of the worlds best techno clubs dc 10 . people are to into ket here the guardia hate it and decided to close down the venues.

looks like amnesia will be open again in 2 to 3 weeks but not sure about boro bora.

bastrds there was sum serious line up in the next weeks .

others wise wish u were an all that guys its frigin hot and i look like a bake bean off to to see mr liebing very shortly easy now tech engines.

t-dj
16-06-2007, 05:17 PM
I'll be at the Space in september
Ibiza "club life" has always been full of drugs, not really sure why the police made this move just now...
the lineups have improved substantially the last few years I think, since Väth started the cocoon amnesia sessions
before that it was just UK "progressive trance" bollocks, with Carl Cox being the only considerable player

lunatrick
17-06-2007, 07:04 AM
I don't think it's any secret that the island is corrupt as hell and awash with drugs - so either there's a new police chief or perhaps somebody hasn't paid enough......

jon connor
19-06-2007, 03:08 PM
I'll be at the Space in september
Ibiza "club life" has always been full of drugs, not really sure why the police made this move just now...
the lineups have improved substantially the last few years I think, since Väth started the cocoon amnesia sessions
before that it was just UK "progressive trance" bollocks, with Carl Cox being the only considerable player

cocoon has gone to privilidge till amnesia get licence back............ they out for at least a month with about a million euro fine hahahahahah! crazy!

on another note henrick b in space cumonnnnnnnn!

jon connor
19-06-2007, 03:14 PM
I don't think it's any secret that the island is corrupt as hell and awash with drugs - so either there's a new police chief or perhaps somebody hasn't paid enough......

easy paul man long time no speak hahahahah! well dc 10 is the hottest place to be especially with all the workers so everyone goes there and gets completly bolloxed its like walking round the zombies in the michael jackson film thriller seriously evryone is ket mad here wooooooooo! the police hate dc 10 acording to sum pals of mine they been trying to do this for a long time. this island is completly mad , just the other night i was on my way through the west end on my way to play my set @ eden and about 10 guardia sivil beat the shit out of some workers just for handing out flyers ,they then ripped the flag off the parade of dancers who were doing the rounds for eden that night , oh and knicked all the manumission prs to ? i dont no wotts up with them this year they totally wakko! like you say tho people may not have paid there back handers hey ?

BRADLEE
19-06-2007, 06:26 PM
So Ibiza isn't party Paradise this year or what?

Siege
19-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Oi,jonny boy!! Where u staying and how long till? im over there now myself...
coming back on sunday...im gonna check out Sven at freakshow-privalige..
let us know where u at n we,ll meet up,have a few jars.
Pm me or sommat n il check on here again tomorrow afternoon.

jon connor
20-06-2007, 01:46 PM
san an tonio dude are you with kid and niki ?

jon connor
20-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Oi,jonny boy!! Where u staying and how long till? im over there now myself...
coming back on sunday...im gonna check out Sven at freakshow-privalige..
let us know where u at n we,ll meet up,have a few jars.
Pm me or sommat n il check on here again tomorrow afternoon.

also is doug rascal ere yet ?
kid said e was cummin over , im home for a few days tho dude me and danny and co are gunna drive over with the rest of the gear in a trailer we need it for our events, and part of the studio etc............ i just wanna make tunes when im in the gaff , because you here so much stuff that influences you out here its nuts. sum of the electro and minimal ive heard is awsome. are u cummin back dude. ? let us no our appartment is on the fron near kanya .

Siege
20-06-2007, 09:21 PM
also is doug rascal ere yet ?
kid said e was cummin over , im home for a few days tho dude me and danny and co are gunna drive over with the rest of the gear in a trailer we need it for our events, and part of the studio etc............ i just wanna make tunes when im in the gaff , because you here so much stuff that influences you out here its nuts. sum of the electro and minimal ive heard is awsome. are u cummin back dude. ? let us no our appartment is on the fron near kanya .

i spoke to doug couple of weeks ago,said he wanted to come over for a week a so,but dont think he could make it??
not spoke to him since,so i dunno..maybe he is comin??
Nah..im here with a few mates and have only managed to get a couple of weeks of work,so gotta fly back on sunday...Boooo!!

jon connor
22-06-2007, 10:05 PM
So Ibiza isn't party Paradise this year or what?

BIT OF A ROUGH START ID SAY BUT ITS GETTING THERE. THESE GUARDIA SIVIL NEED TO CHILL A BIT THO ****IN CRAZY THESE DUDES WOOO!

mattboyslim
28-06-2007, 01:57 PM
i heard it was noise pollution not drugs

Frank Dogshit
29-06-2007, 11:11 PM
la communidad is the only good night of solid techno left on that island.

djbuzzbe
01-07-2007, 03:11 AM
y u wanna take ket in a club for! u look like a knob wen on dat shit

278d7e64a374de26f==