PDA

View Full Version : Substance

The Divide
17-11-2003, 12:25 AM
Some beats of an unfinished track for ya...

www.forbiddensilence.co.uk/audio/01Substance.mp3

Feedback welcome

ampassasinbirmingham
17-11-2003, 12:31 AM
your tunres get better and better F.

This is some serious music. Fat kick, growling bass and some seriously dark sounds going on. It all fits together superbly. Builds niceley. It goes from down right dirty at the bgining to driving and dirty after 2:00.

Im trying to find something wrong with it but its sounding super nice.

Im really feeling the direction your music is heading after that funjked up rmx u did of your own track. This puts the icing on the cake.

ampassasinbirmingham
17-11-2003, 12:34 AM
ahh i need more. this along with the track from vinyll the other day have been the best tunes posted. Will this be released?

The Divide
17-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Hey thanks for positive words. Nice one, I needed that. Been a bit pissed off coz my desk blew up and its been in repair for weeks. :neutral: :eh:. Just formatted my pc and tried to get it nice and stable with SX 2. Gettng there :twisted:.

The rmx you was talking about should be out on Construct rythm soon :twisted: . Untill I get my desk back I am stuck tho so. I have no idea if this will be released. I hope so hahaha. Actually I better get on with it.

daviec
19-11-2003, 09:45 PM
Yes Fernando mate. Your stuff gets consistently better. I played 17B (I dunno if you've got a title for it but that's what I downloaded it as) of CDR in Glasgow last weekend, and it went down a storm.

Lovely :rambo:

This one's got a different feel to it. I think it'd fit near the start of my set nicely for building things. There's a good progression in the track, which I like :clap:

Keep it up. :dance:

The Divide
20-11-2003, 06:39 PM
:shock: Oh wow thanks fo playing it! :lol: It was a realy low bit rate mp3 hey I will mail you a C.D if you want

professor
20-11-2003, 09:36 PM
sounds very nice...reminiscent of older Advent

278d7e64a374de26f==