PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldinho on Gerrard and Ronaldo

phantomdj
13-06-2007, 11:26 AM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156156070613-1007.htm

Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho rates Steven Gerrard more highly than Manchester United counterpart Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Barcelona forward played against Gerrard three times last season – and the encounters left him in no doubt as to his quality.

"Cristiano is a great player. But Steven Gerrard is, for me, one of the very best in the world," said Ronaldinho.

"For the job he performs, for me, he is one of the greatest."

Numeric
13-06-2007, 02:08 PM
it's a bit of a mute point as both players are very different and have very different roles in their respective teams...

Ronaldinho's probably just biter because Cristiano had a much better season than him...

Richierush
13-06-2007, 06:54 PM
over all i think he is probably rite gerrard can play anywhere on the field an well,were as ronaldo cudt really do a gud job at say centre back

french_og
14-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Its difficult to make those comparisons. Gerrard is a complete player and has a complete game but remember that that twat Benitez always plays him on the right or like in the CL final behind a striker and there is noway he is better than Ronaldo in those positions. In the Centre he is one of the worlds best.

Numeric
14-06-2007, 08:46 AM
i agree completely...

nick_anarchy
15-06-2007, 04:28 PM
over all i think he is probably rite gerrard can play anywhere on the field an well,were as ronaldo cudt really do a gud job at say centre back

says a lot when all the kpoites moan about him being out on the right , when ronaldo won how many awards ?? players fear ronaldo running at hem with pace gerrard cant do that he has to pass the ball 10,20,30 odd yards its a load of bollox that quote from ronaldino

278d7e64a374de26f==