PDA

View Full Version : id from you tube

rhythmtech
19-06-2007, 03:47 PM
can anyone id the track thats playing at 29 seconds?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6guTgztvyoA&mode=related&search

APC
19-06-2007, 07:34 PM
I ****ing love that video. It really shows Norfolk/Suffolk ravers for what they are.... obnoxious chavs. Notice the kids who look no older than 10 pushing from the back. Notice the chavs all claiming police brutality when they are mobbing the coppers. Don't get me wrong, I go to parties but none of that shite would happen at the ones I go to because everyone actually gives a toss about the future of parties in their area.

I think the tune is a breaks version of a prodigy tune, but I can't remember which one. I might be wrong, but it rings a bell.

APC
19-06-2007, 07:34 PM
possibly "No Good (Start the Dance).

force
19-06-2007, 07:47 PM
I ****ing love that video. It really shows Norfolk/Suffolk ravers for what they are.... obnoxious chavs. Notice the kids who look no older than 10 pushing from the back. Notice the chavs all claiming police brutality when they are mobbing the coppers. Don't get me wrong, I go to parties but none of that shite would happen at the ones I go to because everyone actually gives a toss about the future of parties in their area.

I think the tune is a breaks version of a prodigy tune, but I can't remember which one. I might be wrong, but it rings a bell.

Bit of a sweeping f*cking statement aint it. I knew people at that party that got pepper sprayed by those cunts, for doing nothing other than having the audacity to dance outside in a forest and trying to help their mates who were getting roughed up by robocop.

Great attitude mate, well done

rhythmtech
23-06-2007, 09:28 PM
anyone??????

278d7e64a374de26f==