PDA

View Full Version : Tronic presents: Joey Beltram. Sat 25/08/07, Birmingham.

Si the Sigh
22-06-2007, 08:28 AM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/antondeb/TronicFlyerDLPROOF.jpg

Tronic is proud to present the summer party to end all summer parties. After bringing Birmingham some of the World’s top djs including Mr C and Dave Angel, Tronic have stepped up a gear to provide you with the best line up money can buy in a venue to fit the occasion.

Birmingham’s Custard Factory will provide the base for four rooms of the best cutting edge electronic dance music hosted by some of the biggest names in the global dance scene. The formidable House of God, who boast the accolade of the longest running night in the Midland’s, will bring the four to the floor in a specially constructed marquee with legend Joey Beltram topping the bill. Joey Beltram has been an influential force in the heart of the techno, house scene, pioneering tracks from the early 90s (Energy Flash) to the sounds of today (Orch7). Joey has released a colossal amount of mind-blowing classics reshaping the techno scene around the world. Alongside him features UK stalwart Trevor Rockliffe, a world renowned DJ and Producer of the highest calibre. There are few around with his versatility and pure feel for the funk and he is regarded as a leading light by the likes of Carl Cox, Slam and Laurent Garnier to name a few..

Stupid Underground, who have sold out their last two events, will be bringing their 2nd birthday celebrations to room 2 with breaks to make your body shake. First up on the bill the mighty Soul Of Man appear fresh from releasing a double cd of their own classic tracks on Finger Lickin records. The duo have toured the world and continue to mesmerise fans with their blend of party fuelled dance floor breaks. Second up, Elite Force often credited for being a lynchpin in developing the tech-funk genre has had an amazing few years with a string of highly acclaimed releases supported by the likes of James Zabiela, Plump DJ’s, Meat Katie and Damien Lazarus. Finally topping off the string of Finger Lickin’ artists comes Slyde. This duo have remixed big hitters De La Soul and Naughty By Nature and have supported Kylie Minogue on her fever tour.

Room 3 sees Deuce join forces with Serendipity with an array of electrified house sessions. Deuce have been associated with Manumission 2 years in a row whilst for the up and coming bedroom djs among you, Serendipity will assess any tracks you bring with you on the night and, if they’re up to scratch, you could be hearing your track at a future event!

As if all that wasn’t enough, Eclipse will be bringing the Drum and base element to the night on the balcony with a feast of turntable talent with vocals supplied by D-Coy

TRONIC is a fusion of djs, producers, promoters and party goers like you and, between us, we have been making shapes for the last 2 decades attending parties and festivals around the world. Now it's our turn to bring to you the best of our experiences selecting the most groundbreaking DJ's and artists and unloading them right here in Birmingham.

TRONIC
BANK HOLIDAY SATURDAY 25TH AUGUST 2007
10 pm – 6 am
THE CUSTARD FACTORY
GIBB STREET
DIGBETH
BIRMINGHAM

Pool/Marquee hosted by House Of God
Joey Beltram (Stx records/Nyc)
Trevor Rockliffe (Mentor Records)
Sir Real (House of God/Krack-tronik Records)
Anton Debiage (Tronic)
Harvey Lane (House Of God/Veto)

Factory Club - Stupid Underground’s 2nd birthday bash
Soul Of Man (Finger Lickin’ Records)
Elite Force
Slyde (Finger Lickin’ Records)
Get Carter (Stupid Underground)

The Kitchen – Deuce vs Serendipity
Chad Parker
Mogs
Joe Hughes
George Kafetzis
Andy LJ

The Balcony – Eclipse Soundsystem
DJ Kubez
DJ Rusty
DJ Twigz
Vocals by D-Coy

Tickets £16 from

http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buyticket.php?10002625 (http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buyticket.php?10002625)

debit/credit card purchases 08707 544445

Ticket Outlets
Jibbering Records, Moseley, Birmingham 0121 449 4551
Swordfish Records, Temple Row, City Centre, Birmingham 0121 633 4859
Old Skool Daze, Selly Oak, Birmingham 0121 472 0777

Info 07789 278287
0121 693 6333

www.myspace.com/clubtronic (http://www.myspace.com/)

...Dave...
22-06-2007, 09:10 AM
wicked.

just made up my mind i'm going to this for my stag night.

2 of my fav dj's together:cheese:

happy days

Stretch
22-06-2007, 04:45 PM
2 of my fav dj's together:cheese:

DJ Rusty & DJ Kubez?

Frank Dogshit
22-06-2007, 10:12 PM
such a shame its the same night as the unmissable RV boat party on the thames....

id probably pop down to this otherwise.

278d7e64a374de26f==