PDA

View Full Version : Come on Ricky!!!

Siege
24-06-2007, 01:21 AM
im over in ibiza and about 2 hours away from watching ricky hatton face castillo...his toughest opponent since kostya tyzu.
i predict ricky on points...JUST..but i hope he takes him out b4 it gets that far. castillo is a tough nut and has come the closest to beating mayweather( some say he did enough to beat mayweather) so it aint gonna be easy.

what u guys reckon???

Ashley
24-06-2007, 06:32 AM
I tried to watch that but i was too wasted :chuibete: :tombe:

Frank Dogshit
24-06-2007, 04:54 PM
what a body-shot by hatton.

real stinger.

good lad for not supporting scum either!

Numeric
25-06-2007, 02:00 PM
he supports City mate, didn't you know?

:;

Numeric
25-06-2007, 02:45 PM
seriously though, nice to see Hatton doing well, hope he gets to fight Floyd Mayweather, that would be awesome...

Siege
25-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah,Mayweather would be good......there saying Shane mosley or Delahoya though at the moment,as Oscar said the other day,he,d love to fight hatton at wembley....the only thing with that is,it would be at welterweight and rickys not as strong or effective when moving up a weight as we saw when he faced Collazzo.
He needs to stay at light-welter and he can beat anyone at 10st,imo
Personally id like to see him face Cotto..that would be an awesome fight as there both unbeaten,then if he comes through that..a showdown with mayweather would most definatley happen.

The fight a couple of weeks ago between Cotto and Judah was a good one,with Cotto winning that by ko....

278d7e64a374de26f==