PDA

View Full Version : another Live Techno Bollocks question...

Si the Sigh
18-11-2003, 02:35 PM
Can anyone tell me what the track after Hydraulix 2 is on the DAVE the Drummer live CD? Is it like most off DDR's tracks on his set, where its made there & then, or is it on vinyl? Anyone able to help? It's a proper infectious little groover! :rambo:

anx
18-11-2003, 03:17 PM
dude

nothing off that mix is available anywhere.

thats not even hydraulix 2 he is playing at the beginning, it is just the sample he puts over the track he is playing.

its all live improv stuff he did...remixes of tracks that you can buy on vinyl, but you cannot get the exact remix he did as they never got pressed...unless henry got some of them pressed for his own use or somethin

get it?

Si the Sigh
18-11-2003, 03:20 PM
ok, if thats the case, and YOU know its Hydraulix 2 at the start, does the second track sound like anything that out on vinyl? it may not be the exact mix available, but is it like anything available? if not i may have to pay Henry a PHAT amount of cash to re do it & put the bastard thing on vinyl...it's wicked! :clap:

anx
18-11-2003, 05:32 PM
that whole cd is a classic

i still listen to it over and over

sorry i dont know the track tho

and i wish that mix of innercity junkies would get pressed cause its way cooler than the origional

Si the Sigh
18-11-2003, 07:02 PM
yea man, that mix of inner city junkies is class! which CD does it for you? DAVE the Drummer or DDR? Its a real close call for me, but DDR's just pips Henry's CD

anx
19-11-2003, 10:55 PM
i like henry's the best

how old is that like 4 years?

MARKEG
19-11-2003, 11:03 PM
this cd rocks!

Si the Sigh
20-11-2003, 08:15 AM
this cd rocks!

...and you KNOW it Mark! i'm just soooo gutted that Henry & Dave are so talented that all these tracks are live & not available. the second track on Henry's CD is out of hand! and Dave DDR's intro tracks amazing. damn you ya pair of talented cunts! press these tunes up!! :lol:

matt303
20-11-2003, 01:55 PM
is henry still doing a live pa? It would be well worth seeing as this cd does undoubtably rock.

Si the Sigh
20-11-2003, 02:03 PM
Right, these tunes on both CD's, live or not, are based on tunes that are available on vinyl yea? Ie; Inner City Junkies, Hydraulix 2, Splinter on Smitten, etc. So someone MUST know what the second track on Henry's CD is based on??? Everyone who owns this CD take another listen...any ideas??? :eh: COME ON!! :rambo:

dan the acid man
20-11-2003, 06:56 PM
he is still doing live pa,s and i for one hope he doesnt stop doing them as he does indeed rock live :clap:

MrAcid
20-11-2003, 11:24 PM
thats the first acid/techno cd of my life...amazing...

278d7e64a374de26f==