PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Krome

Si the Sigh
26-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Does this guy still produce?

The only reason I ask is I was going back through my Corb records last night, and after listening to Lord Of Darkness and Woodcarvers Nightmare again I needed to know if he's still making pure filth!

Please please, don't say he's gone minimal... :censored:

*crosses fingers*

ds2
26-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Does this guy still produce?

The only reason I ask is I was going back through my Corb records last night, and after listening to Lord Of Darkness and Woodcarvers Nightmare again I needed to know if he's still making pure filth!

Please please, don't say he's gone minimal... :censored:

*crosses fingers*

last thing of his i heard was some dodgy electro clash tune, about 6 months ago maybe. i think it was a new label he was running too.

soundclip here: http://www.intergroove.de/MEDIA/KNZ/U12/KNZU12016.J11.MP3

Si the Sigh
26-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Hmm...Not sure what to make of that TBH.

Si the Sigh
26-06-2007, 09:46 AM
The track would sound shed loads better without that gash vocal IMO.

jon connor
26-06-2007, 10:40 AM
henrick b has gone the same way gutted love them 2 ginger wariors , thomas krome corb label was awsome loved them tracks and also always had cool artwork fairplay .

Tiptoe
26-06-2007, 10:43 AM
they probably want to get their way into the swedish house mafia him and henrik b. thats where the money is. i remember my mate had henrik b on and he was saying he'd been ahnging around with eric prydz a bit and played the tune he had made for his label. was very airy fairy to be honest but would rock the main room of somewhere like ministry of sound.

jon connor
27-06-2007, 05:58 PM
they probably want to get their way into the swedish house mafia him and henrik b. thats where the money is. i remember my mate had henrik b on and he was saying he'd been ahnging around with eric prydz a bit and played the tune he had made for his label. was very airy fairy to be honest but would rock the main room of somewhere like ministry of sound.

henrick is now headlinind nights like ministry of sound hahaha! nuts.

278d7e64a374de26f==