PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if I always seem to be...

Si the Sigh
28-06-2007, 10:16 AM
...harping on about old releases all the time, but there's so much quality stuff I missed out on first time round whilst I was ocupied with my acid techno collection, that I'm having to catch up.

Thats one of the great things about techno though, it sounds timeless, so the records I'm buying at the moment still sound new to me.

Big up eBay and 2nd hand shops! :rockin:

Numeric
28-06-2007, 10:23 AM
it's all good man...

i hadn't had my decks set up in over a year until moving into this new gaff a few of weeks ago, now we got them set up in the living room and we're never off them...

been spinning loads of hard techno records from around the 2003-2004 era, so much quality stuff it's crazy...

that green Fresh Grind is a f**kin monster, Skoog on Drumworks, the red and green BOA releases, Punsih LP, i could go on all day...

Si the Sigh
28-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Man I miss Skoogs stuff. Pretty much collected all his back catalogue now. Every tracks proper stadium sized sounds, with superb production.

Can't believe the tosh he's knocking out now...

Hurry up and get back on the hard stuff please Mr Skoog!

Numeric
28-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Skoog was the don back in them days, not dissin the direction he's taken though, wish him the best with it, he's an incredible producer...

the purple Mankind, and the Real Sessions release still get me moist everytime...

Si the Sigh
28-06-2007, 10:44 AM
This one? http://www.discogs.com/release/311764

Proper killer! :)

Si the Sigh
28-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Real Deals Pt.1 and Pt.2 on Template were / are awesome as well. Can't remember which one of the 2 parts it's on, but the really uplifting track on the A-side of one of them is a storming tune.

Really liked that Ghost track on Fine Audio as well.

Speaking of which, I wonder what's happened to that label? Not seen anything out on that for ages. Last one I bought was The Divide's EP which is outstanding.

Numeric
28-06-2007, 10:48 AM
that's the fella, absolute monster...

remember when i got it home i had to listen to the whole record around three or four times in a row...

RDR
28-06-2007, 11:17 AM
No problem si...

i like reading your posts chief.. we look forward by going back.

278d7e64a374de26f==