PDA

View Full Version : New Routemaster Rec. design

30-06-2007, 01:09 PM
As we all notice routemaster records have changed design.
We don't have crazy bus on the record and the graphic covers gone too.

Personally i'm sad as i really liked it.
Maby this isn't the most important thing but it gives smile and pleasure when you have graphic cover of the record.

What do you think guys...is it important to you or you doesn't matter?

I hope old desing will be back...and if not then maby graphic covers at least!

rhythmtech
30-06-2007, 01:24 PM
graphic covers cost a fortune..

MITA
30-06-2007, 02:22 PM
put new releases in old covers : )

Aratron
30-06-2007, 02:51 PM
As we all notice routemaster records have changed design.
We don't have crazy bus on the record and the graphic covers gone too.

Personally i'm sad as i really liked it.
Maby this isn't the most important thing but it gives smile and pleasure when you have graphic cover of the record.

What do you think guys...is it important to you or you doesn't matter?

I hope old desing will be back...and if not then maby graphic covers at least!

dude, i actually like the new format on both routemaster and pounding grooves.
imo looks a lot more fresh and futuristic.

the joke with the bus snorting a line of a k - wore thin many years ago.

dan the acid man
01-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Times move on, yeah graphics look great, but in todays times when everybody is struggling to break even, then it makes sense to cut costs a little

Aratron
01-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Times move on, yeah graphics look great, but in todays times when everybody is struggling to break even, then it makes sense to cut costs a little

i dunno. the last route came in a gold sleeve, which looks great, and the new design on the vinyl looks ace. much beta that b4.

dan the acid man
01-07-2007, 09:25 PM
i can't say i've seen any for a while, will have a look for some now

Si the Sigh
02-07-2007, 08:25 AM
It's a shame the bus has gone, but TBH as long as Lawrie keeps putting out quality tracks I'm happy. :)

tOM B
02-07-2007, 04:50 PM
yeh the music is what matters - i think the lack of cover art is just a sign of the times, it's the same with suf, cluster, hydraulix, apex etc - would be great to have the graphic sleeves back but it's the bit of plastic that's the important bit

Aratron
02-07-2007, 07:22 PM
yeh the music is what matters - i think the lack of cover art is just a sign of the times, it's the same with suf, cluster, hydraulix, apex etc - would be great to have the graphic sleeves back but it's the bit of plastic that's the important bit

lack of cover art? have you seen the latest route and pgv?

tOM B
03-07-2007, 04:58 PM
lack of cover art? have you seen the latest route and pgv?

cover meaning sleeve - not the sticker in the middle

Aratron
04-07-2007, 07:33 AM
cover meaning sleeve - not the sticker in the middle

dude i have wot seems like hundreds of routemaster sleeves from 40 to 50 you got silver ones with a computer script which said routemaster, which frankly sucked.

The older special editions ones were pretty cool. i ahve also got some interesting colours of the bus design aswell.

but some of the covers with the bus on were quite shoddy. and imo i fowt the design of the bus, was a bit crap actually, like 14 year old south london crackhead who had sprayed some crap piece onto a wall.

Si the Sigh
04-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Thats what I liked about it! :)

dan the acid man
04-07-2007, 06:45 PM
yeah the old flying bus was a good design

tOM B
04-07-2007, 07:00 PM
i liked the bus design too. I know it wasn't groundbreaking but it was a hell of a lot easier to find tunes in your bag when you were looking for a particular colour sleeve rather than just black or white, same applied to suf. I really miss the cluster sleeves as well - don't know why i just really liked them.

rhythmtech
04-07-2007, 07:02 PM
i liked the bus design too. I know it wasn't groundbreaking but it was a hell of a lot easier to find tunes in your bag when you were looking for a particular colour sleeve rather than just black or white, same applied to suf. I really miss the cluster sleeves as well - don't know why i just really liked them.

cluster is a great design.. plain and simple. classy.

278d7e64a374de26f==