PDA

View Full Version : Hargreaves Finally at Old Trafford

Numeric
02-07-2007, 08:50 AM
it's been a long time comin but Hargreaves has finally completed his move to United!! he's signed a four-year contract, the fee is said to be somewhere in the region of 17m...

well pleased this, i'm hopin this is the answer, United sorely missed last season what Hargreaves has the poential to provide, not sure what the starting eleven is gonna be, with Carrick havin a good first season and now Anderson in the mix also, but surely Hargreaves will be the first choice alongside Scholes to begin with...

Insomnia
02-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Good signing no doubt about that, sure he'll be in the starting 11 from the word go...

nick_anarchy
05-07-2007, 09:28 PM
be interesting , carrick had a great 1st season so would be hard to drop him ! Anderson will have to work for his place but im very sure he will , its goin to be hard for places in the 1st 11 this season !!

Numeric
06-07-2007, 08:16 AM
aye it is a shame for Carrick as he seems to be developing into a hell of a player, you'd fancy Hargreaves to be the main man in midfield from now on and ofcourse Scholes will still be in there for the next season or two, Anderson will be the logical replacement for Scholes, that leaves no place for Carrick, just hope Sir doesn't put faith in the old 4-5-1 which has f**ked us up in the past...

then again, there's so many fixtures, i think United could challenge on all fronts this season...

kai
06-07-2007, 09:15 AM
I think thats what we're building a squad to do tbh - can see the first XI changing quite a lot through the season.

Numeric
20-07-2007, 08:25 AM
apparently Hargreaves has a slight knee injury that's gonna delay his first pre-season start for United, hope it's nothing serious...

278d7e64a374de26f==