http://iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE-Sentence_Of_Penance.jpg

http://iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE-Sentence_Of_Penance.mp3

thomas_figo
03-07-2007, 12:00 AM
great stuff again. its my favorite from now on

BRADLEE
03-07-2007, 12:30 AM
great stuff again. its my favorite from now on

Thanks Thomas..I'm glad you've enjoyed it my friend. I'll make some more rollers like this one too soon.

detfella
03-07-2007, 05:01 PM
heavy kick 'n big full sound and some lovely delicate edits set against the rage! the panning at 2.42 sounded a bit odd. sometimes the res on the breaks is a little piercing on my ears..

BRADLEE
03-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Oi, thanks for having a listen Danny. I'm grabbing your latest also. Glad you like it overall too my friend. That edit I quite like personally though...but maybe it's just personal preference too?

p_brane
04-07-2007, 10:13 PM
sounding good brad.

brutal percussion is sommat i've come to expect from you.

there are some nice edits in there as well

the highs are a little piercing at my end though, not sure if its just the shit setup i have here.

anyhoo, quality pounder

BRADLEE
05-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Glad you like it overall my friend. Recon the mixdown could used a little bit of tuning for sure.

ORIS
09-07-2007, 03:30 AM
seriously m8. every god damn track u make is the fukin shit. why???? wot the fuk u smokin. I NEED SUM.

;)

BRADLEE
10-07-2007, 06:47 PM
he he, Appreciate that Oris. I just try to make what I like...but no I cant share what I've been smoking. Besides I'm sure what you got on that side of the pond is better than my mexi any day. ha ha

Just happy you like it my friend.

The Overfiend
10-07-2007, 10:23 PM
It's a strange combination of lighter fluid, ye olde columbian and some schwag, we call it Clorox for the soul.

BRADLEE
10-07-2007, 10:30 PM
It's a strange combination of lighter fluid, ye olde columbian and some schwag, we call it Clorox for the soul.

Ouch, the soap bar... :laughing:

Well, atleast what I have is fresh from across the border, so it's still green :laughing:

MARK ANXIOUS
12-07-2007, 05:43 PM
those tops are as crisp as they come. lovely.

can help but think the bottom end is too far back though. i suppose you could fix that in sforge eh??

robin m
19-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Choice, it's that brad lee sound again... :cool:

You really have made this style your own, heavy and evil and really creative - love it. I especially like the hats on this one - the way they duck and dodge all over the place out of pattern with the rest of the beat works really well... and the panning on the breaks is particularly well worked. Two thumbs up (again).

Only bit of criticism would be that I think the kicks could do with beefing up a bit - to best sit with the rest of the track I think my ears want to be really pounded on that 4-4 beat...

BRADLEE
20-07-2007, 04:41 PM
I think you and Mark are right Rob. No worries, I'll definitely make it pound a bit heavier. That's simple to fix.

rhythmtech
20-07-2007, 05:38 PM
jesus christ brad!!!!!

awesome stuff.. bloody mental though :)

highs are beautiful but i feel just the slightest touch too high in the mix.. i'd also raise that synth/bass thing whatever it is..

edits are lovely..

and that weird spacey synth that drops in now and again is sublime!!!! (what the hell is it?)

top work gringo!

BRADLEE
20-07-2007, 06:14 PM
jesus christ brad!!!!!

awesome stuff.. bloody mental though :)

highs are beautiful but i feel just the slightest touch too high in the mix.. i'd also raise that synth/bass thing whatever it is..

edits are lovely..

and that weird spacey synth that drops in now and again is sublime!!!! (what the hell is it?)

top work gringo!

Thanks Baz...Huge compliments my friend. As for that Spacey noise, tis just a sample I wrote a pattern with in an upward motion on the scales then put some delay on. You want that wave sound?

I'm going to sit down and just check the mix then. Should all be easy to sort out and now my ears have had a break from it.

Appreciate the feedback amigo.

rhythmtech
20-07-2007, 06:21 PM
yeah man.. id love the wav :).. make some weird futuristic spacey patterns with it! cheers bro

BRADLEE
24-07-2007, 04:53 PM
updated the mixdown slightly now so the low end should be a little bit heavier and now the tops aren't too high in the mix I think as well. Hope so anyways.

stjohn
25-07-2007, 02:18 PM
sorry listened to this yonks ago and never commented here brad..

as i said this is right up my street. i really like the pulsing mids here..driving is not the word! bass sounds monstrous too!!

top top stuff! :;

BRADLEE
25-07-2007, 04:51 PM
sorry listened to this yonks ago and never commented here brad..

as i said this is right up my street. i really like the pulsing mids here..driving is not the word! bass sounds monstrous too!!

top top stuff! :;

Mad respekt back your way Rory. The shit you've been making is hot as f@ck too homie. So much appreciated you feel the same way of my tunes. Thanks for leaving me fedback my friend!!!!!

DannyBlack
25-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Beautiful track yet again my friend. absolutely smashing.!!!!

BRADLEE
25-07-2007, 06:37 PM
:ohdear: Thanks Danny. Just happy I can please your ears. Going to have Baz (RhythmTech) put a remix down for it too. Then I suspect we'll shop the tunes around a bit. Speaking of that, gotta get Baz the parts for this. Good reminder this is...

Numeric
25-07-2007, 07:54 PM
bangin track man :)

The Overfiend
25-07-2007, 07:58 PM
:ohdear: Thanks Danny. Just happy I can please your ears. Going to have Baz (RhythmTech) put a remix down for it too. Then I suspect we'll shop the tunes around a bit. Speaking of that, gotta get Baz the parts for this. Good reminder this is...

Indeed reminder it was Master Yoda

BRADLEE
25-07-2007, 08:26 PM
bangin track man :)

Thank you very much my friend. I hope you will like the next tracks in progress also.

Indeed reminder it was Master Yoda

Kick you in the nuts I will....:laughing:

DannyBlack
26-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Good reminder this is...

*bows* i do have my uses! nice man, get some stuff on vinyl mi hermano!

BRADLEE
01-08-2007, 05:47 PM
I sure hope to get some more wax out Danny. The Friendly Fire will be out after the Natus release. Have a couple others in the pipelines too. So hopefully it just keeps crusing like this. Thank for always showing the support homie.

BRADLEE
03-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Links Down Guys, will be on Damaged Trax #4.....

The Overfiend
03-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Zeitgeist to crush!

rhythmtech
03-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Links Down Guys, will be on Damaged Trax #4.....

shhh... :laughing:

BRADLEE
03-08-2007, 07:45 PM
shhh... :laughing:

I have no recollection of any such occurrences senator. :laughing:

Tyrisia
03-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Dl'd ages ago and didn't comment (my bad), love the edits and all, I can't fault the production much, I like the bass cut and clean, maybe a little notch at 80 hz would do.

Kinda scary after you've been listening to nicey-nicey deep stuff all day, kik is the thing that's really doin it for me, totally solid.

Great stuff, now I need to go stop my ears from bleedin :))

BloodStar
04-08-2007, 12:48 PM
argh, i see i didnt comment on your track, mate. i like it . proper punchy hard techno madness. sick sounds in there. nice work on edits aswel. but its usual on your tracks, hehe. i like it..
production part of thing sounds good,. It sounds bit overcompressed to my ears. it works well with this kind fo techno, but as i hear the background ambience, i think they would have even stronger impact if the track just wouldnt stay in red onLEDs but had bit more depth.. loving the track, anyway.

BDC
04-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Yo! Brad! the link is taking me to your site, and I'm dyin to hear this. holla....

Brad is one of the most dedicated cats towards his craft I've seen in years! And a kick ass producer he is!!!

BRADLEE
07-08-2007, 03:40 AM
Yeeah Vlasta this is pretty heavily compressed, as you know i tend to do this alot with this type of techno music. I have another one which is a bit easier on the ears i'll upload tomorrow. As for this one, maybe just a touch more eq....that will be the end. thank you to all whom have commented. I really appreciate all of the feedback and support.

@ BDC, big thanks homie. I'll definitely be sending the wave file your way. I'll hit you up on the tele as well my friend.

278d7e64a374de26f==