PDA

View Full Version : reaktor 4.03

miromiric.
19-11-2003, 12:58 AM
who has it and has installed sx 2?

does it work for you? in 4.02 i cant get the audo engine working with sx2 and cant maximize the r`s window.

DJZeMig_L
19-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Could it b the same prob as the Natives plug ins where u'd have 2 tick, old plug in behavior??

Have u checked the vst devices, maybe there is a device called reaktor...

have u checked the bus INs/ Outs .. u might have 2 add some bus in or out... Finally check the rewire pannel maybe u also need 2 tick on of these available channels!!

Take a dive into N.Instruments web site for clues on this prob! (Might b the first tip though).,

Z

miromiric.
24-11-2003, 10:19 AM
4.03 is working.

butt

i cannot save presets - thats a bummer!
or if i save an ensemble from within the cubase sx it will not open it next time i open reaktor in cubase.

what do i do? it bugs me to export to audio each time i get the right sound or to freeze instrument cause it takes 5+ minutes to freeze.

bornaa
24-11-2003, 12:19 PM
save a preset to your tune directory and then you have to open it each time you load a tune/restart reaktor in cubase.......

professor
24-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Reaktor is a pain in the ass...

miromiric.
24-11-2003, 01:54 PM
save a preset to your tune directory and then you have to open it each time you load a tune/restart reaktor in cubase.......

no that doesnt work.

r is maybe pain in the ass but it blasts off most of the hardware out there.

professor
24-11-2003, 01:59 PM
My real gripe is that I spent a pretty penny for Reaktor 4, and all it does is cause me headaches. I'm never sure if it will play all of the notes I have sequenced. It NEVER expands to the full size of the ensamble when used as a plug-in in Logic.

Buttttt.....your right, the sounds it produces are not of this world...too bad it sucks all my creative energy by f--king up all the time.

278d7e64a374de26f==