http://www.davethedrummer.net/audio/new%20clips/hmc%20markmix%20clip.mp3

:cool: :cool: :cool:

MARK ANXIOUS
04-07-2007, 08:36 PM
wow i forgot this was coming out :)

Numeric
04-07-2007, 08:41 PM
sounds phat :cool:

just remembered about the last Anxious Hyraulix, gonna dig that out now, classic...

MARK ANXIOUS
04-07-2007, 08:56 PM
'professional ass whipin' hehe

hmm one of the links are dead on henry's site, there's actually three tracks in total.

oh well, hope you guys like it.

Siege
04-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Liking trk 1

madhouse
04-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeeehh, Master the train of hell, speed, goes base that sounds underneath. MArk congratulations

Mucky Beats
04-07-2007, 11:03 PM
good stuff ...liking track 2 a lot.... did ya do this after ya played in liverpool back in feb ???

fatcollective
05-07-2007, 12:57 PM
old skool rave meets new skool techno....great combination!

good work, cant wait to get a copy!

MARK ANXIOUS
05-07-2007, 01:46 PM
well yeah this was after nuclear audio. drove back to ours, fired up the equipment and jammed. i think we must've been on happy pills cause the end result was some weird obscure ambient track (you can hear it in the break on track 1). so the next day h got up early and made it more avin it and then he forgot to press save. arrrghhh!!! anyway in the end we all came up with something similar to track 1, but not as good as the final result. we really should have done more on reflectiion but we got so excited drinking stella and playing shit off each others hard drive that time defeated us. so we all went our own ways and two weeks later h had done a sterling job on track 1 and we'd done tracks 2+3. there's the story. phew!!!! hahaah

MITA
05-07-2007, 04:17 PM
lovely

BRADLEE
05-07-2007, 05:27 PM
I'd say these tunes are a close runner up with the classic for sure. Class tunes like always. I still rock the first set of collabs myself. Always loved it. Another nice one here without a doubt.

Athar
05-07-2007, 06:07 PM
all sounds good,
i like new hydro one.

nice collab

ReakZ
05-07-2007, 09:29 PM
hehehe that little evil techno spark in 2nd track wicked!

APC
05-07-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm liking track-1, the ambient bit reminds me of something Aphex Twinish. And I'm loving it when it drops.

B1 is brutal!!!

Love it!! Looking forward to the doorbell ringing and postie handing me a copy to thrash!

Mucky Beats
06-07-2007, 10:20 AM
well yeah this was after nuclear audio. drove back to ours, fired up the equipment and jammed. i think we must've been on happy pills cause the end result was some weird obscure ambient track (you can hear it in the break on track 1). so the next day h got up early and made it more avin it and then he forgot to press save. arrrghhh!!! anyway in the end we all came up with something similar to track 1, but not as good as the final result. we really should have done more on reflectiion but we got so excited drinking stella and playing shit off each others hard drive that time defeated us. so we all went our own ways and two weeks later h had done a sterling job on track 1 and we'd done tracks 2+3. there's the story. phew!!!! hahaah

i thought that was the case after henry said he was goin back to leeds with ya and he lives near london ! had to make a track after a trip like that! not like you 2 to get on the stella im shocked hahahaha

Si the Sigh
11-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Ok, no where near as good as Hydro 16 though.

Numeric
11-07-2007, 09:08 AM
16 was the nuts :)

davethedrummer
11-07-2007, 11:56 PM

no man
your crappy pc crashed
it just couldn't handle "the vibes"

MARK ANXIOUS
12-07-2007, 04:20 AM
crappy pc??

you fukka!!!!!

that's the last time i'll let ya sleep in the spare room. it's the cow sheds for you next time :) heheh

hey really loving that post in the acid techno forum about recent releases. wil reply when i get a chance eh.

:rockin:

conor256
19-07-2007, 10:55 AM
nice one guys........ good to see blackout audio vs hydraulix again ....its been a long time since no. 16............

hydraulix has really been on form recently ....... well done henry ....... ive really enjoyed 34, 35, 36........ and they have never been far from my box...... 37 sounds like it will be in the box for a while too....

keep her lit

278d7e64a374de26f==