PDA

View Full Version : Tevez to United?

Numeric
05-07-2007, 08:29 AM
word is that United are gonna sign Tevez next week for 20m!!

i really hope this rumour is true, would be an incredible signing and surely give United the strongest squad in the Premiership, on paper at least...

Insomnia
05-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Great signing if true but i heard Madrid were still in the chase for him, we'll have to wait and see....

basslinejunkie
05-07-2007, 11:06 AM
i think he'l stay at west ham

lukekendall
05-07-2007, 11:43 AM
rooney and tevez upfront for unt!!!

thats a deadly front line.......

paper talk for now tho!!

french_og
05-07-2007, 12:04 PM
That will be a quality strike force. He is worth the money as he has already proven himself in a struggling team in the prem. Think they will need to keep Heinze though if they are to get him as having a fellow argie there will help him settle.

kai
05-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Saying that though, he didn't start playing well for the Hammers till Mascherano buggered off.

Be a good signing if true - but not sure it is, and tbh not sure we need him - bit too similar too Rooney for my liking - either be amazing together with their movement and link up play or produce lots of genius with no end result between the pair of them.

Personally i'd rather we spend the money on a out and out penalty box forward but there doesn't seem to be many of those about these days.

Will
05-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I agree, Rooney and Tevez would be another pair that'd be too similar to complement each other. They should have got Klose or Luca Toni! Both gone to Bayern, happy days for them, CL aside...

Numeric
05-07-2007, 03:24 PM
i agree that Rooney and Tevez are similar types of player but i don't think it will be a negative factor considering they'll have players of such pace and flexibilty around them in Cristiano, Giggs, Anderson and Nani...

french_og
05-07-2007, 03:53 PM
You seen Tevez play the more Rooney type role last season as he was basically the only real quality player in the West Ham side and had to look to create more but at Utd you would see him play more off the shoulder of the last man more like he did a lot in Brazil for Corinthians as Utd have a lot of quality in the midfield.

nick_anarchy
05-07-2007, 09:34 PM
he would be class at utd and i hope we do get him , Real wan to pay over time where as utd can offer the cash upfront hence goin over to his owners and try to buy out his contract with them and westham also his old team before wlestham who i belive will make money if he comes to utd ??

i would admit tho i would love to see a player who plays off the last defender , who has pace and who is a " fox in the box " type of player but like other posts have said with ronaldo , giggs , nani & anderson ... pace aint a problem !!! hehe i think him and rooney would be unreal !!

basslinejunkie
05-07-2007, 11:43 PM
seems its true,20mill.more debt............

Numeric
06-07-2007, 08:10 AM
apparently Tevez has said that no offer has been made as of yet...

french_og
06-07-2007, 10:05 AM
i just hope he stays in the Prem...

Numeric
06-07-2007, 11:06 AM
word is that the Premier League is set to scupper the deal by insisting West Ham, not Kia Joorabchian, receive the transfer fee, f**kin w**kers...

apparently Tevez himself says the move to United would be "spectacular."

nick_anarchy
06-07-2007, 04:28 PM
aye tevez has said he wants to join utd as it would be his next step in football and the one he is lookin to top him off as a premership great ... interesting ...

the next 48 hours we will see what happens with it all

Will
06-07-2007, 04:59 PM
word is that the Premier League is set to scupper the deal by insisting West Ham, not Kia Joorabchian, receive the transfer fee, f**kin w**kers...

apparently Tevez himself says the move to United would be "spectacular."

They're wankers for stopping a dodgy deal? United shouldn't be getting involved in shit like that in the first place.

Traxx
06-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Some spendin that!

basslinejunkie
06-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Some spendin that!

borrowed money mate.lets hope united crash an burn coz of it.

french_og
07-07-2007, 08:05 AM
He has agreed personal terms now also... think its a done deal now.

Numeric
07-07-2007, 04:48 PM
They're wankers for stopping a dodgy deal? United shouldn't be getting involved in shit like that in the first place.

If West Ham own Tevez why is the league trying to stop the transfer? If they don't, didn't they breach the premier league rules for a second time by playing him against Wigan etc.

doesn't that mean Sheffield United are right?

it's a joke...

kai
09-07-2007, 12:58 PM
What they're saying is we have to buy him off West Ham to do the deal as as far as they're concerned West Ham own him - however, far as he and Kia Joorbachan are concerned they still have the rights to the player, as only West Ham cancelled the contract, and it takes both parties to do that to nullify a contract, and thus United have to deal with Kia Joorbachan and purchase him from them not West Ham.

So basically, both West Ham and KJ claim ownership of the player - clearly Utd seem to think its KJ they have to deal with. However, the fact KJ seems to be still claiming ownership seems to fly in the face of the Premier League enquiry's findings - so if the deal is done despite West Ham being against it then it will kind of proove Shef Utd's case - which is prob why the Premier League are poking their nose in to try and stop the deal!

Will
09-07-2007, 03:27 PM
I wonder how Liverpool got round it with Mascherano...

basslinejunkie
09-07-2007, 03:30 PM
i was thinking the exact same thing

french_og
09-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Liverpool have Mascherano on a 2 year extended loan deal don't they??

Numeric
10-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Liverpool have Mascherano on a 2 year extended loan deal don't they??

not sure about the details of the Mascherano move but apparently the Tevez deal is quite similar...

basslinejunkie
10-07-2007, 09:25 AM
2 year loan then we can buy him for 20mill.same offer as tevez.but i cant understand how we got around it.

Numeric
10-07-2007, 09:44 AM
the League weren't bothered about getting involved in the Mascherano move as they didn't have Sheffield United pullin at their coat-tails at that time...

kai
10-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Innit - they're shitting themselves cos if this transfers done in such a way as to proove what everyone knows (i.e. West Ham were let off the hook by an FA sympathetic to London clubs) then when Shef Utd go for compensation that they'll stand a hell of a good chance of getting it - which could cost the Premier League up to £50 million!

Thing is, fact that KJ is even involved in this at all kind of prooves things aren't as the FA and West Ham claimed don't it - West Ham claim they tore up the contract with him, but legally that means nothing if he hasn't done the same - which surely all parties must have known!

Will
10-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah, it's a load of bollocks.

Numeric
13-07-2007, 08:26 AM
word is Kia Joorabchian has released a statement confirming the transfer will go ahead...

apparently it reads "On Tuesday Carlos Tevez will fly to Britain for a medical at Old Trafford as part of the process of his transfer to Manchester United.

"It is our understanding that all parties involved in the transfer are now satisfied the administrative issues will be settled in the next few days.

"We will not be adding further to this statement at this time."

:cool:

Numeric
13-07-2007, 09:54 AM
latest word is an arrest warrant has been issued for Joorabchian in relation to suspected money laundering at Corinthians...

:whoops:

basslinejunkie
13-07-2007, 11:14 AM
hahaha,dodgy as **** him

Insomnia
13-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Fergie and Joorabchian both confident he'll be wearing a Man U shirt next wednesday.....

Numeric
13-07-2007, 12:41 PM
just hope Joorabchian finalises the deal before he gets nicked...

Will
13-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Doesn't sound good all in all, I'm not at all surprised there's a warrant out for him, dodgy ****er.

nick_anarchy
14-07-2007, 09:00 PM
the funny thing is liverpool chairman came out and said big clubs should no be allowed to loan players , hence utd making a statement saying " so does liverpool's deal with Mascherano count " no comments from liverpool were made after haha ... i get the feeling livepool are a tad sick he will be joining utd next week after he passes his medical on tues

Numeric
16-07-2007, 08:47 AM
David Gill has said that he's still confident that the transfer of Tevez will eventualy happen...

heard this mornin that Park is gonna be out until the end of the year which is a blow, he was doing really well towards the end of the season, gutted...

Numeric
17-07-2007, 06:22 PM
apparently Tevez is in Manc having a medical :)

Numeric
18-07-2007, 09:01 AM
word is that West Ham refused Tevez permission to undergo the medical...

t**ts...

Insomnia
18-07-2007, 11:39 AM
When is this saga going to end......

Numeric
18-07-2007, 12:27 PM
:laughing:

soon hopefully, United are appealing to FIFA is the latest, not sure how much good that is gonna do...

nick_anarchy
18-07-2007, 07:24 PM
the FA say we must deal with west ham but FIFA will have the last word

Numeric
18-07-2007, 08:19 PM
looks as though if we do get Tevez it may not be until after the start of the season...

Numeric
19-07-2007, 08:32 AM
Kia Joorabchian has said "West Ham have consistently provided private assurances while at the same time making contrary statements to the public at large"

apparently he is now threatening to blow the lid on the whole affair...

interesting...

Will
19-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Hopefully they'll all be in prison soon.

french_og
23-07-2007, 08:12 PM
I was in a restaurant in Puerto Banus and Carlos Tevez walked in - i nearly choked on my Steak!!

french_og
23-07-2007, 08:13 PM
That was last night by the way...

Numeric
24-07-2007, 02:27 PM
word is that FIFA have said they aren't gonna get involved in the saga and have advised that the issue should be referred to the Court of Arbitration for Sport...

buzzin :whoops:

kai
24-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Sounds like they've passed the buck there - prob dont wanna get into dispute with governing body of one of richest leagues in the world is my guess!

french_og
24-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Its because FIFA have no problems with 3rd party involvement and say its a Premier League Rule so basically they should sort it out.

Esox Lucius
24-07-2007, 08:18 PM
I was in a restaurant in Puerto Banus and Carlos Tevez walked in - i nearly choked on my Steak!!

i would too if i saw that face, ugly bastard, could scare kids him.

massplanck
25-07-2007, 01:44 AM
can anyone explain to me what the hell is going on? i dont understand the dispute.

Numeric
25-07-2007, 08:40 AM
it's simple man, at the start of last season West Ham did a dodgy deal with a dodgy guy called Kia Joorabchian for two Argentine players, Mascherano and Tevez, basicaly Joorabchian owns the players, West Ham just get to benefit from their skills for a season, this move however is illegal...

West Ham then s**t their pants, so Joorabchian sells Mascherano to Liverpool with minimum hassle, then Tevez plays a pivotal part in West Ham surviving relegation, basicaly saving them from certain doom, so Sheffield Utd who were relegated kick up a fuss about the Tevez deal, saying it was illegal and West Ham should be punished, but West Ham say 'no no, he is our player it's all above board'...

then United come along wanting to do the same kind of deal with Joorabchian as Liverpool did for Mascherano, but they can't because West Ham have since claimed that they own Tevez to avoid being penalised for the dodgy move in the first place...

nick_anarchy
25-07-2007, 10:24 AM
all this fuss is to find out WHO owns the player& who money can be paid to , then utd can sot the deal out funny how FIFA dont want to get involved

phantomdj
25-07-2007, 12:38 PM
all this legalism...

everyone know the truth ...

politics is always more important than the truth.

football stinks of corruption, but it's part of our lives. this is no excuse however for the punters to accept it.

Numeric
25-07-2007, 01:55 PM
for once i agree with you...

phantomdj
25-07-2007, 04:23 PM
and you have said that a few times

Will
26-07-2007, 02:32 PM
i would too if i saw that face, ugly bastard, could scare kids him.

Is he scarier than you then?

Numeric
30-07-2007, 01:37 PM
reports in the tabloids suggest that Tevez's move to United could finally go through if Joorabchian pays a fee to the Hammers, allowing him to deal solely with United and placate the Premier League...

apparently Joorabchian's MSI group served a writ on the Hammers last week to release the player's registration, and are totally confident that any court ruling will go their way...

Esox Lucius
30-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Is he scarier than you then?

nah im gorgeous, i scare kids by jumping out on them naked from a bush having a wank

Numeric
02-08-2007, 10:08 AM
apparently today is D-Day, with the warring parties under pressure to strike a deal and avoid a lengthy court battle, talks between the Tevez's representatives and West Ham broke up last night without an agreement reached...

after today, Kia Joorabchian and MSI will have to lodge all their papers with the High Court, once that move takes place, the dispute will move into another phase and it will become much more unlikely that a settlement can be reached...

yawn, i just wish this whole affair was over...

Numeric
03-08-2007, 09:39 AM
looks as though West Ham have finally reached an agreement with MSI. It's thought that the Hammers will be paid around £2m in return for releasing the Argentine striker from his contract and registration...

finaly :)

basslinejunkie
03-08-2007, 10:00 AM
yep finally.sick of hearing about it now

Insomnia
03-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah about time this mess was sorted out.....

Will
03-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Yeah, I'm getting pretty sick of hearing the name Tevez! I don't see how they can deal with a 3rd party though, surely it should have been the other way round and a deal being struck so that most of it goes to MSI, but via West Ham...

Will
03-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Apparently it'll be a 2 year loan and then they can pay £30m for another 3 years which doesn't seem very tempting after getting 2 years for free. Maybe they're using Man U as a better shop window...

Numeric
03-08-2007, 03:16 PM
i don't care about the tiresome details of the wrangle any longer...

i just want Tevez at Old Trafford...

and you'll be a lot more sick of hearing the name Tevez when he's firin United to the top of the League and to European success this season eh Will :)

nick_anarchy
03-08-2007, 06:38 PM
i don't care about the tiresome details of the wrangle any longer...

i just want Tevez at Old Trafford...

and you'll be a lot more sick of hearing the name Tevez when he's firin United to the top of the League and to European success this season eh Will :)

indeed hehe

LittleMinx
04-08-2007, 11:49 AM
So i hear Tevez has been giving the green light for transfer to MAN U :cheese: :cheese:

278d7e64a374de26f==