PDA

View Full Version : new one. you are eddy!

ORIS
09-07-2007, 03:22 AM
new track, stills sum tweaks needed, just curious to c wot u think of it.

http://oriscorrupt.diinoweb.com/files/My%20Music/oris-you%20are%20eddy.mp3

nice 1.

judas_beast
09-07-2007, 01:05 PM
I really like the gove to it, the kick is pretty good and the off beat type bass line thingy is fat. For me, some of the high end, mainly the rides are a bit ****ed. Sound like they are distorted, either deliberately or not? Some nice ambient percussive sounds in there. Quite a dark track over all. I feel maybe it doesn't progess enough, kinda kicks off with the all elements on the go and stays locked all the way through. Maybe bring in some kind of synth part, or perhaps start the track of a bit more minimal and build it up as it progress's. Its pretty rocking at the moment mate.

ORIS
09-07-2007, 01:15 PM
I really like the gove to it, the kick is pretty good and the off beat type bass line thingy is fat. For me, some of the high end, mainly the rides are a bit ****ed. Sound like they are distorted, either deliberately or not? Some nice ambient percussive sounds in there. Quite a dark track over all. I feel maybe it doesn't progess enough, kinda kicks off with the all elements on the go and stays locked all the way through. Maybe bring in some kind of synth part, or perhaps start the track of a bit more minimal and build it up as it progress's. Its pretty rocking at the moment mate.

glad u like m8. i know exactly wot ur sayin about the track not really progressing much, sumthin im gunna av a look at changing, and adding a synth too sounds like a plan. the ride is meant to be distorted a bit, for sum harshness, but i think the 128mp3 makes it sound a little to distored.

nice one. u queer.

ORIS
09-07-2007, 01:16 PM
New LinkY.

http://oriscorrupt.diinoweb.com/files/My%20Music/oris-youareeddy.mp3

shud work. if not, suck my balls. ill smile. :0

p_brane
09-07-2007, 02:51 PM
as the beast said, bit more progression. production sounds good though, maybe tone the rides down a bit.

i love the groove man. makes me wanna gurn.

gizza listen if ya get round to changing it any.

:cheese: :cheese:

ORIS
10-07-2007, 08:34 PM
as the beast said, bit more progression. production sounds good though, maybe tone the rides down a bit.

i love the groove man. makes me wanna gurn.

gizza listen if ya get round to changing it any.

:cheese: :cheese:

hahaa, gurn away m8. glad u like. expect it to be reposted sumtime this week.

ne1 else checked it yet?

thomas_figo
10-07-2007, 08:43 PM
a bit too panned i reckon. would go down on volume with that sounds on sides.
bassline simce to be with a bit stereo on as well which i find wrong.but its maybe only my personal taste.anyway on heads sounds weird. track is preety good but i think it hasnt got any proper theme.
thats my thoughts.
take ez

ORIS
10-07-2007, 08:56 PM
a bit too panned i reckon. would go down on volume with that sounds on sides.
bassline simce to be with a bit stereo on as well which i find wrong.but its maybe only my personal taste.anyway on heads sounds weird. track is preety good but i think it hasnt got any proper theme.
thats my thoughts.
take ez

cheers for checkin m8. expect a new version soooooon.

detfella
10-07-2007, 11:30 PM
dirty track eh?! whole mix sounds too hot to my ears, especially the rides. maybe tame the highs and bring up the kick and bass. looking forward for new version :)

MARK ANXIOUS
12-07-2007, 05:33 PM
the track is deifintely too pushed. things are distorting too much. back off on some of the red lights mate but keep the relationship of the levels. the trakc will instantly come alive i promise you. perhaps the bass could do with taking off-beat, or backing down, cause it's pumping it a little too much.. good luck!

ORIS
12-07-2007, 07:15 PM
the track is deifintely too pushed. things are distorting too much. back off on some of the red lights mate but keep the relationship of the levels. the trakc will instantly come alive i promise you. perhaps the bass could do with taking off-beat, or backing down, cause it's pumping it a little too much.. good luck!

blatently, been workin on this one all day, shud b ready to post sumtime tonite.

ORIS
12-07-2007, 09:01 PM
rite, bin tweakin this one all day, and im finished (i think). sorted the bass out, and calmed to the levels, feedback more than welcome.

http://oriscorrupt.diinoweb.com/files/My%20Music/oris-youareeddy(final).mp3

nice1.

ORIS
13-07-2007, 07:43 PM
nobody checked the new version???????

rhythmtech
17-07-2007, 10:43 AM
nice idea you're going for here.. reminds me of early pounding grooves (circa 5/6/7)

the whole thing still sounds a tad mushed. i'd seperate all the sounds and work on them individually and then bring them back into the mix.

1. kick needs attention - sounds a little hollow
2. hi hats, although loud enough, lack a little sparkle.
3. bass is lost in the mix.

good work.

278d7e64a374de26f==