PDA

View Full Version : Party Proactive: Getcha Freak On! Sat 1st Sept @ Turnmills - Valentino Kanzyani

proactive
10-07-2007, 10:39 PM
PARTY PROACTIVE PRESENT GETCHA FREAK ON
SATURDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2007
TURNMILLS – 10PM TO 6AM

http://www.proactivepresents.com/images/events/flyerfrontsept07web.jpg

Oooh my, my, my, things are getting heady.
Are you ready for the steady turn of things a little loose?
It’s time to Getcha Freak On, People - be your own Decider
of who is what and when is when and how the why is used!

That’s right my fabulous Party People, summer may be past its zenith but you know the time is always right for us to shake that something loose. When we put this line up together and looked at the final result we knew we were on to something that truly was unmissable and haven’t stopped looking at the flyer since we got it printed! The last party had something magical about it and I know this party on the 1st September is going to do us equally as proud. But only if you come and join us to Party of course  Because as much as we can provide the best music our imaginations can muster, its you guys who make the Party. Thank You to all of you who’ve made it down to our events over the past four years. We’ve had some crazy times putting on this party of ours and meeting some, if not all, of you always reminds us just why it is we do this – because we Love To PARTY!!! And so, without further ado, we at Party Proactive would like to Present to you – GETCHA FREAK ON!

In global demand, Valentino Kanzyani (Slovenia), Recycles his Loops to rock the techno.

Festival highlight, Eskimo (UK), leads all imitators with his genre bending hard psytrance.

Proactive residents Andy Farley (UK) and Pete Wardman (UK) deliver in style their different yet equally satisfying, perception changing, quality hard house.

Danny Freakazoid (Switzerland) bites the bag from Deep Dish and Sander Kleinenberg to shake his deep and dark house.

My Digital Enemy, so hot they squeal, revel in the energy of their grinding electro with a heart.

To which add the support of Kris Angelis (DTPM), Clewz and an eclectic throw of London’s best and you know your freak is ready to be tweaked.

Come Colourful, Courageous and Ready to Party!

T1: TECHNO / PSY TRANCE / HARD BEATS / PROGRESSIVE

VALENTINO KANZYANI
ESKIMO
ANDY FARLEY
Pete Wardman
JOANNA MCEWEN
CLEWZ

T2: HOUSE / ELECTRO / BREAKS / TRIBAL / MINIMAL

DANNY FREAKAZOID
MY DIGITAL ENEMY
JACOB MOSS
KRIS DI ANGELIS
STEELO
STEVEN BLACK

THE JUNO ROOM: RELIGION PROMOTIONS

ALEKSEI / MATT HARDIN / PAUL EDGE / STEREO BITCHES / PAUL KC

V.I.P. HOSTED BY F.A.B

DJ FELIX / MIDGE / MARTIN SHARPE / DEAN SHEPPARD / MISS CELLBLOCK

Tickets and Paying Guest List
Advance Tickets £14 / Paying Guest List £16 / Door £18
Ticketweb (24hr Credit Card Bookings): 08700600100 / www.ticketweb.co.uk
Clubtickets (by 5 get 1 free): 08702462050 / www.clubtickets.com
Proactive HQ: 07814179946 / brainless66@hotmail.com
Vince (Midlands): 07878619504
Cyberdog (Camden Market): 0207 4822842
Maria: maria@toomuchbutneverenough.com / 07813684399
Antiworld: www.antidote909.com

proactive
22-07-2007, 10:03 PM
INTRODUCING THE T2 HEADLINERS – HOUSE / ELECTRO AT ITS VERY BEST!

Anyone who has already tasted the charms of Party Proactive will be familiar with our ethos of bringing together the cream of DJ talent from across the globe and in fact, from across the entire dance music spectrum. Rarely seen in London, we go all out to bring you the hottest house and electro, the deepest, darkest tech and tribal, and the toughest beats from techno and beyond! On September 1st 2007, we reconvene at our home from home, the legendary Turnmills venue for a night of unadulterated insanity and sublime debauchery, the aptly titled “Getcha Freak On”!

On this auspicious occasion, we cast our net far and wide and managed to catch a couple of whoppers!! Leading the charge in T1, the mighty Valentino Kanzyani flies in for a debut Party Proactive set, the awesome Eskimo makes a welcome return, whilst over in T2, Proactive is simply gushing with excitement at the prospect of CR2’s boy wonder, Danny Freakazoid joining in the madness and hot property My Digital Enemy.

DANNY FREAKAZOID

If you’ve been within an inch of club land during the last 18 months or so, the chances are pretty high that you would have been throwing some shapes to one of Danny’s many distinctive, dance floor productions. With a plethora of remixes ranging from Eddie Thoneick’s ‘Deeper Love’ and Fedde Le Grande’s ‘Just Trippin’ through to his own CR2 releases, Tension and Teken, Danny’s driving rhythms and pulsating electro bass-lines have come to epitomize the sound of 2007. Danny’s sets have taken him all over the world, headlining top events and now the sublime Party Proactive.

MY DIGITAL ENEMY

Proving that, for them, three is better than one, the Brighton based Harry Diamond, Kieron McTernan and Sergei Hall have already had success with tracks reaching number 3 and 21 in the UK Nationals (Sunset Strippers, ‘Waiting for a Star to Fall’ and Lost Brothers, ‘Cry Little Sister’) and, as My Digital Enemy, they’re most definitely heading in the same direction. With remixes for Pink and Rogue Traders, amongst others, their latest release, a dirty elektro dub of Groove Armada’s ‘Song 4 Mutya’, is being hailed as the ‘first amazing pop record of 2007’ (Popjustice.com) yet they continue to cane dancefloors of clubs across the globe with their tough, melodic, electro house. Consistently appearing in the Buzz and Cool Cut Charts supported by Eddie Halliwell, Judge Jules, Pete Tong and Paul Van Dyke, and with the music press pricking up their jaded ears, My Digital Enemy’s reputation is ever growing. From an appearance for DTPM at Fabric to gigs in Germany, an up-coming tour of Brazil

proactive
01-08-2007, 01:03 AM
Tickets Selling fast for this badboy!

Don't miss out as these tickets will sellout in record time!

Call Ticketweb NOW: 08700600100

278d7e64a374de26f==