PDA

View Full Version : a positive gig story (jak'n, edinbourgh)

rhythmtech
11-07-2007, 07:20 PM
played at jak'n in edinbourgh last friday.

have to say it was a very enjoyable gig :cool: .. it was only half full (big bloody venue though!) but everyone there was well up for it and the dance floor was packed from about 11pm till close.

the lads (fuk-nut et all) were great and made me feel welcome right from the start.. sound system was superb along with the effort that went into the venue.

security were sound.. sound engineer was top notch.

no problems encountered whatsoever. i would advise anyone in the edinbourgh area to get down to studio24 and check jak'n out.

cheers lads. top job.

jeroenliebregts
11-07-2007, 07:28 PM
fuk-nut and sekonz are a cool crew :)

FuK-NuT
11-07-2007, 07:39 PM
well thank u very much boyo'z....twas wicked to have u over RT, shame it wasnt busier for u but ill put that down to T in the park running the same weekend (always a tough one) glad u enjoyed yaself anyway...

got ya set recorded in, wot do u want done with it...?

same goes for jeroen ;)

all z best boyoz ;)

rhythmtech
11-07-2007, 07:41 PM
well thank u very much boyo'z....twas wicked to have u over RT, shame it wasnt busier for u but ill put that down to T in the park running the same weekend (always a tough one) glad u enjoyed yaself anyway...

got ya set recorded in, wot do u want done with it...?

same goes for jeroen ;)

all z best boyoz ;)

just send me a linky to it m8.. (sendspace or something?)

cheers :cheese:

dirty_bass
11-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Are there any negative stories to be had about Jak-N?
Doubt it.
Great boys.
Elbows oot

FuK-NuT
11-07-2007, 07:54 PM
from all the guests we've had i certainly aint heard a bad word come bak, u have all been gents to the max.....and have helped us rawk this wee city like it aint been rawked in very long time...big thanks too u all, u know who u are ;)

keep it ian beal!

BRADLEE
11-07-2007, 07:56 PM
that's good PR guys...keep up the good work. It's nice to hear of the proper promoters out in the biz too.

module
11-07-2007, 08:21 PM
ive had the glorious luck to play JakN twice, and both have without doubt been in my Top 5 Gigs Ever..

fantastic guys who are there 110% for the right reasons.. no ego, bullshit or shortcomings..

total ****in gents & the epitomy of how i believe techno clubs SHOULD be run..

gumpy green
12-07-2007, 01:19 PM
thanks yall...Well glad you all enjoyed coming up to Edinburgh.

we very much enjoy running jakN and as you say do it for the luv of techno..

hope we may all meet up again in the future cos you were all sound as a pound and play dam good techno (i may add) and in it for the luv, ......yaz even gave us free records and tshirts....appreciated btw.

Peace and luv and all that jazz.....

sekonz

FuK-NuT
20-07-2007, 11:51 AM
......yaz even gave us free records and tshirts....appreciated btw.

dam straight, were a couple o techno tramps that canny afford new clothes so the T's are appreciated, sadly sold all my free records for food....anyone do techno boxers...my pants are starting to hum to high heaven :)

278d7e64a374de26f==