PDA

View Full Version : Antiworld...........anticlimax

Beats and Bleeps
12-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Well, well, well.

I dont know where to start..........to those of you who were feeling a tad peeved about missin out on the single most impressive techno line-up and festival event in the country (if not europe) you can take great pleasure in the knowledge that you didnt miss a thing. Apart, of course, from the single biggest, over-hyped, dampest squib you have ever had the fortune to evade.

Im not arsed that the roadside directions to the site were about as useful as having Stevie Wonder for your co-driver. Im not arsed about the fact that the site wasnt ready at the start of the festival and that hundreds of people were waiting in the rain for hours. Im not arsed about the fact that the place looked more like a refugee camp than a festival. Im not even arsed about the fact that it was just me and my lovely ladyfriend, cos none of my mates had bought tickets to the techno event of the year. All this would be utterly insignificant when the techno started pounding out.

Only it didnt..........ever.

Confusion reigned. Days turned into nights with not so much as a filthy techno beat.

No Speedy J. No DJ Rush. No BMB. No Adam Bayer. No Technasia. No Valentino Kanzyani. No Ben Sims etc etc etc etc the list goes on.......

All the main acts were no-shows..........and not just the techno boys either, I spoke to a few people of various persuasions from Hard House to PsyTrance and the story read the same..........no headline acts.

So, what are you left with when the single reason you attend is removed with absolutely NO explanation of any kind????????

24hr PSYTRANCE
A living Hell.

ANTIWORLD? MORE LIKE "ANTICLIMAX"

PS. For real pounders listen to BEATS AND BLEEPS the weekly TECHNO and ELECTRONICA show
THURSDAYS 10-1am 102.8fm OR www.chorley.fm

Si the Sigh
12-07-2007, 01:01 PM
See here mate --> http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=49603

Si the Sigh
12-07-2007, 01:02 PM
ha ha! Loving the Chorley FM plug at the end there... :)

278d7e64a374de26f==