PDA

View Full Version : Techno Madness at self service checkout...

Little_Fella!
15-07-2007, 01:48 AM
Eh....!!!??!?!?

Was using one of these today...

http://www.badj.it/image-files/thing/128/selfservicecheckouts.jpg

...of which there was four

I had five of the same item that was £1.00 - as i'm scanning them and the posh electronic lady is saying, "One pound...", so is the till next to me and one of them behind me...

This happened four times with almost identical rhythm, apart from the last one which I altered deliberately as it was getting ridiculous!:ruparanoid:

But get this - I then had an item which was £1.34 n **** me so did the lady next to me & then I had a reduced item for 82p and yee gods so did the one behind me! The posh voice saying the same price just after mine...:wot:

Little_Fella!
15-07-2007, 02:02 AM
Waaaait!!! I havn't finished...

I pretty much only had these items by the way, so this is happening in rapid succession....

To top the whole experience off I had four apples that I had to weigh n I pressed the wrong apples icon n she said, in complete sincerity, "One pound ninety seven pence"....

And you know what comes next innit!!!! - A Techno moment was had...

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ART/ART141/POP002.jpg

Thats me that is...

TechMouse
15-07-2007, 02:32 AM
Mashup.
:laughing:

RDR
15-07-2007, 07:32 AM
LOL

that reminds me of dancing to a car alarm outside the orbit pilled up waiting to get in.

:briggin:

The Overfiend
15-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Nothing beats the percussion in the nyc subway system.

APC
15-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Ravey Davey Gravy anyone?

snooch
15-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Nothing beats the percussion in the nyc subway system.

Or the Chicago El when you have all that percussion with crazy homeless street preachers screaming about fire, brimstone, tranny hoes and the evils of that devil crack over it.

Little_Fella!
22-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Or the Chicago El when you have all that percussion with crazy homeless street preachers screaming about fire, brimstone, tranny hoes and the evils of that devil crack over it.

Well your gonna have to do me a mix down of that... sounds like a good edit!!:briggin:

snooch
22-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Well your gonna have to do me a mix down of that... sounds like a good edit!!:briggin:
Already on that one. I have about two hours of recordings made with a mic and a minidisc. They are almost unusable because of the ambient noise. I've tried EQing it out, but no such luck.

robin m
23-07-2007, 01:35 AM
Ravey Davey Gravy anyone?

Off my box on wobbly knees avin' it large to Ibiza garage pound on a dark house ragga tip, mental :laughing:

278d7e64a374de26f==