PDA

View Full Version : Heinze Leaving United?

Numeric
16-07-2007, 08:27 AM
word is that Liverpool are ready to meet United's £6million asking price for Heinze, but United are determined to prevent the him moving to the wrong end of the East Lancs road...

apparently, under new FIFA ruling, Heinze can buy out the last two years of his United contract, leaving the us powerless to prevent him moving to Anfield...

also, word is that Gabby actualy wants to move to the kopites which is a little dissapointing, since he joined United i've held him the highest regard, would hate to have to label him a traitor...

nick_anarchy
16-07-2007, 08:57 AM
innit its gutting he will leave but to liverpool that hurts

basslinejunkie
16-07-2007, 09:20 AM
come on gabby u know it makes sense

phantomdj
16-07-2007, 10:20 AM
haha must really hurt you...

but you have room to talk.... taking Smith from Leeds...

That is true treachery... Ask any Leeds fan, especially the fact he is a Leeds lad.

Numeric
16-07-2007, 11:40 AM
doesn't hurt that much as Evra is better, all it means is that Liverpool are gettin another United cast off...

and as for Smithy, there's no comparison, as he was moving from a doomed team to one of the most successfull clubs of modern times, you can't blame him for that, where as Heinze is leaving the Premiership Champions to join the Premiership also rans :laughing:

basslinejunkie
16-07-2007, 12:05 PM
better attacking yea,nowhere near as good defensivley.

and what u on about, 'another united cast off' weve never signed any of your players,the only ex manc scum i can recall is ince

Numeric
16-07-2007, 12:38 PM
aye it was Ince i was thinkin of, the guv'nor :laughing:

Evra's learnin, i'd prefer him to Heinze anyday simply for his pace and attacking play...

basslinejunkie
16-07-2007, 12:42 PM
he was a cock wasnt he ince haha we didnt get him off you tho,got him form inter so hardly a reject.

depends what u want,a solid defender or an attacking fullback really.

Numeric
16-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Ince did make the switch via the San Siro, but he still counts as a United cast-off :;

Will
16-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Not to mention Rooney as well, leaving Everton for Man U. I was a bit surprised about the Heinze to Pool rumours, but it'd be an interesting one! Looks like it could happen, I wonder how much it'd cost to buy out Heinze's contract...

basslinejunkie
16-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Ince did make the switch via the San Siro, but he still counts as a United cast-off :;

why does he?? another case of fergosun and his ego,thats why he left,not for footballing reaosns.plus he was a success at inter.

Spacehopper
16-07-2007, 06:19 PM
i would definitely have heinze in at left back for liverpool, ...hopefully babel left wing (could work well as i heard he can either play the wings or upfront)....just i dont think riise really cuts it....he has no confidence on the ball and is pretty bad at taking on players, never really beats the full back......i think if we have that sort of quality down the left, gerrard on the right and torres to bang em in we should do well....

french_og
16-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Can't believe he would want to leave the champions who play free flowing attractive football to play for a very negative side. Must be the lure of Spanish being the 1st language spoken in the changing rooms at Anfield.

Numeric
16-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Can't believe he would want to leave the champions who play free flowing attractive football to play for a very negative side. Must be the lure of Spanish being the 1st language spoken in the changing rooms at Anfield.

word

basslinejunkie
16-07-2007, 07:03 PM
or maybe hes sick of fergersouns bullshit.

djfase
16-07-2007, 10:41 PM
He wont go to liverpool.

Juve want him and real want him.

No choice to make. He will go abroad if he goes

Numeric
17-07-2007, 10:03 AM
the Sun are insisting that the move is gonna go ahead, although i'd never believe a word that is printed in that s**t rag...

Will
17-07-2007, 03:26 PM
They sometimes get it right though! Law of averages I suppose.

nick_anarchy
18-07-2007, 07:23 PM
gabby is a quality defender , far better than evra and stringvest both of them are a waste of space in my book im proper gutted he will be leaving !! and belive he will do wonder for liverpool treat him well !

as for smith dan i fully understand on the matter but gabby aint from manchester so its a little different 43 years since a player went from the 2 clubs but hey fair do's for liverpool to offer help with tevez

Numeric
19-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Sir has spoken...

"I can assure you, Liverpool will not be getting Gabriel Heinze, we can put that to bed right now and we have done so."

:cheese:

Will
19-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah, but it might not be up to him if Heinze can just buy out his contract, Liverpool could just give him a fat signing on fee to cover the costs.

basslinejunkie
19-07-2007, 11:24 PM
hopefully

Numeric
20-07-2007, 08:12 AM
guess we'll have to see, he can f**k now anyway for all i care, no true Red would want to move down the East Lancs road to that Mersey pink s**te...

Traxx
20-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Even if he turned out ot be shite for us i really hope he still says he wants to go just to piss that scottish scumbag cunt off. It would be worth the money alone to see the egg on that twats face after what he has come out and said.

marginmaster
21-07-2007, 02:36 AM
hes actually leaving to work in his dads bean factory

Will
21-07-2007, 03:35 PM
That doesn't sound very lucrative...

Will
21-07-2007, 03:37 PM
I really hope he goes too, that'd be great. According to some paper he might be taking United to court over it! They said he could go to any team that paid £6m, but they didn't count on him wanting to go to Liverpool! Seems like he might be doing it to **** them off!

basslinejunkie
21-07-2007, 04:06 PM
good lad

Esox Lucius
21-07-2007, 07:24 PM
he is class they would be mad to let him go.

basslinejunkie
22-07-2007, 01:50 AM
ferguson for you.****in clueless and blinded by his ego.

Numeric
22-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Sir is looking out for United's best interests, he's doing everything he can to stop one of his good players moving to a rival team, what's so clueless about that? if it turns out we can't stop Gabby moving then so be it, but at least Sir has made some kind of effort to stop the transfer...

and as for Gabby, if he wants to move to Liverpool out of spite, then i say see you in the two Prem fixtures this season, when Cristiano, Nani and Anderson will run rings round him...

djfase
22-07-2007, 12:05 PM
U dont sell your players to your domestic rivals stronger. So utd are right to reject liverpool.

He will go abroad or he wont move at all.

Will
23-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Sir is looking out for United's best interests, he's doing everything he can to stop one of his good players moving to a rival team, what's so clueless about that? if it turns out we can't stop Gabby moving then so be it, but at least Sir has made some kind of effort to stop the transfer...

and as for Gabby, if he wants to move to Liverpool out of spite, then i say see you in the two Prem fixtures this season, when Cristiano, Nani and Anderson will run rings round him...

Why tell him he can go in the first place though? That's the part that I don't get.

We'll have to wait and see where he goes, if anywhere, but I fervently hope he goes to Liverpool!

nick_anarchy
23-07-2007, 05:58 PM
its stated on the man utd site

" Sir Alex Ferguson says he will do what he can to ensure Gabriel Heinze does not sign for Liverpool.

Speaking after United's 6-0 victory against Shenzhen FC in Macau, the Reds boss reiterated his desire to see Heinze training at Carrington when United return from the Far East.

"There is no change in the situation," Sir Alex said. "He won't be going to Liverpool as far as I'm concerned. I think the matter should rest there.

"We're examining some of the statements coming from Heinze's agent regarding the first contact with Liverpool.

"We're not happy with the agent's conduct in the matter. But, at the moment, I've got nothing more to say on it."

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez was quoted today confirming his interest in Heinze. He also said Liverpool's lawyers were working to take the Argentina international to Anfield "

he has said from day 1 he wont be goin to liverpool

Numeric
23-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Gabby obviously feels put out by the fact that he'll have to fight for a place now that Evra's done so well and kinda made the position his own...

so Sir has said Gabby can move on, and just didn't expect him to want to move to 'pool, which granted, was perhaps a little short-sighted...

Traxx
23-07-2007, 06:58 PM
You sound like the biggest TIT goin with all this "sir" shite.

phantomdj
23-07-2007, 07:13 PM
You sound like the biggest TIT goin with all this "sir" shite.

heh made me chuckle

Numeric
23-07-2007, 07:37 PM
oh look, two kopites who we hardly hear a squeek from these days...

what, no 'it's out year' bulls**t this time round boyz? or have we learned now that Liverpool are w**k in the league and will be for a long time yet...

pair of w**kers...

:laughing:

phantomdj
23-07-2007, 07:56 PM
oh look, two kopites who we hardly hear a squeek from these days...

what, no 'it's out year' bulls**t this time round boyz? or have we learned now that Liverpool are w**k in the league and will be for a long time yet...

pair of w**kers...

no manky,

time has been quite limited....

fell runs
swimming
plumbing
recording old rave tapes onto pc then uploading
researching things online
uploading pics on facebook
and plenty of other things - reading books, anything.

i dont live for football... rugby league is a much better sport and i pay more attention to that.

you might not see us often but it does not make us any less knowledgeable than others or genuine.

Numeric
24-07-2007, 08:48 AM
fair do's...

latest is that Heinze's future is set to be decided in the courts, according to his representatives, United signed a 'valuation letter' earlier this summer which stipulated that the player could leave Old Trafford if a £6.8m fee was secured, they claim that no restriction on which clubs Heinze could join was mentioned...

But according to David Gill the letter is "meaningless".

word is that Gill also insists he verbally informed Heinze's agent that United would not be prepared to do business with any of their main Premier League rivals...

relations between the clubs have been further eroded by Sir Alex Ferguson's hint that ManYoo are investigating whether Liverpool made an illegal approach for Heinze...

Sir says "We are examining some of the statements coming from his agent and when contact was first made with Liverpool," he told reporters on the pre-season tour of Asia. "We are not happy with the agent's conduct in the matter and we are examining that, but it will take a couple of days before we have anything more to say..."

Esox Lucius
24-07-2007, 12:00 PM
one is a scouse sock robber the other is a yorkshire hick.

basslinejunkie
24-07-2007, 12:19 PM
fair do's...

latest is that Heinze's future is set to be decided in the courts, according to his representatives, United signed a 'valuation letter' earlier this summer which stipulated that the player could leave Old Trafford if a £6.8m fee was secured, they claim that no restriction on which clubs Heinze could join was mentioned...

But according to David Gill the letter is "meaningless".

word is that Gill also insists he verbally informed Heinze's agent that United would not be prepared to do business with any of their main Premier League rivals...

relations between the clubs have been further eroded by Sir Alex Ferguson's hint that ManYoo are investigating whether Liverpool made an illegal approach for Heinze...

Sir says "We are examining some of the statements coming from his agent and when contact was first made with Liverpool," he told reporters on the pre-season tour of Asia. "We are not happy with the agent's conduct in the matter and we are examining that, but it will take a couple of days before we have anything more to say..."

if he has a signed statement saying he can join any club that meet there valuation,then id of thought thats leagally binding.hardly meaningless.

phantomdj
26-07-2007, 10:37 PM
one is a scouse sock robber the other is a yorkshire hick.

Yorkshire is the pride of England!

french_og
27-07-2007, 11:34 AM
and remember..... 'Change is not GOOD'!!!!

Numeric
28-07-2007, 11:01 AM
apparently Gabby is sayin he's gonna sue United now...

what a cock muncher, he has shown a complete lack of loyalty towards United and the fans, all because he faces a battle with Patrice Evra to be first choice at left-back, what happened to rising to the challenge? fighting for your place for the good of the club? isn't football supposed to be a team game?

Gabby's a w**ker, you kopites are welcome to him...

djfase
28-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Not on i dont think, especially as utd stood by him when he was out injured and let him do as pleased during his recovery.

Very interested to see outcome of this

Will
28-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh well, it's his life!

Numeric
28-07-2007, 02:23 PM
ha, that's not what you said about Cashley now was it...

Will
28-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Cashley was a different case, motivated by greed. It seems like Fergie must have pissed him off, so I have little sympathy for him. And Heinze doesn't owe Man U nearly as much as Cashley owes Arsenal.

Numeric
30-07-2007, 11:40 AM
perhaps, but the United fans made Gabby a cult favourite at the club and have stuck by him through injury....

Numeric
07-08-2007, 09:53 AM
apparently Heinze returned to Manchester yesterday and told Sir face to face that he wants to leave United...

f**kin t**t, he can f**k off

O'Shea's better than him anyway :;

french_og
07-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Won't Evra play there though?

I am surprised other Spanish sides haven't come in for him.

Even if he goes to Liverpool he will have to battle with Risse for the LB position so his position there is not gauranteed.

basslinejunkie
07-08-2007, 12:32 PM
apparently Heinze returned to Manchester yesterday and told Sir face to face that he wants to leave United...

f**kin t**t, he can f**k off

O'Shea's better than him anyway :;

HAHAHAHAHA

Numeric
07-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Won't Evra play there though?

aye Evra's first choice, but O'Shea will be taking Heinze's place as second choice...

i'm also suprised that more top teams haven't been in for Gabby, there were murmers of Real Madrid and Juve, but nothing solid...

nick_anarchy
07-08-2007, 02:44 PM
its getting worse than the trves deal this ... just let him go .. says a lot if he cant get in to utd but will do for liverpool

basslinejunkie
07-08-2007, 02:51 PM
its getting worse than the trves deal this ... just let him go .. says a lot if he cant get in to utd but will do for liverpool

no.its says alot about your manager when he is willing to let one of if not the best defender you have leave the club.

Numeric
07-08-2007, 02:58 PM
dude, Gabby's a fine left-back but in the centre of defence Rio and Vidic are far superior...

and at right-back Nev has no equal...

Eddowion
07-08-2007, 04:29 PM
fed up with disloyal overpaid ball kickers, sell the tosser to hartlepool

basslinejunkie
07-08-2007, 04:37 PM
dude, Gabby's a fine left-back but in the centre of defence Rio and Vidic are far superior...

comidean.when will you realise rio is a shite defender?? vidic yeah hes good,il give u that. finnan is far superior to nobhead nev at right back also.the stats prove it. neville puts a good ball in the box,thats all.dogs dinner.

kai
07-08-2007, 04:52 PM
But fact remains that Liverpool are desperate to sign our cast offs!

He aint the best defender we got anymore - few years ago yeah, but since his injury is slow and immobile. Tough and good positional sense and strong in the air and the tackle, and Evra had his work cut out convincing me, but Evra is a much better attacking full back and actually has the pace to match wingers running at him.

Heinze reads the play well and gets interceptions in, but gets exposed when ran at with pace - both when he plays full back or centre back.

Still dont think we should sell him to the scum though - just cos it seems to be irritatin them as much as out lol

And Rio is far from shit - you only have to look at the stats comparing our defensive record when he plays to when he dont to see how good he is - he provides leadership at the back which is vital to any central defensive partnership. Okay he makes the odd boob and makes himself look a plank, but they get noticed because they're the exception not the rule.

Numeric
08-08-2007, 09:13 AM
And Rio is far from shit - you only have to look at the stats comparing our defensive record when he plays to when he dont to see how good he is - he provides leadership at the back which is vital to any central defensive partnership. Okay he makes the odd boob and makes himself look a plank, but they get noticed because they're the exception not the rule.

exactly right...

nick_anarchy
08-08-2007, 10:04 AM
no.its says alot about your manager when he is willing to let one of if not the best defender you have leave the club.

how many times have i herd that haha

well i think the same ws said about beckham , stam , keane and a few more !!

the fact is he wants to leave and it was said to him that if any big club was to come in for him and at the right price then we would let him go BUT no big club has cme in for hm and only liverpool have shown any interest ( as they do need a lot of help in defence !! ) so the only way out of OT is to the kopites a drop down in class of football to a club who cant win the premership to a club who are just dreamers if milan or juv , inter or real came knockin on the door then everyone knows full well he would be off to them no problem !!
as for RIO well kpoites are sour over him as he is center back for england where carra cant get a sniff RIO is a much better defender / player and reads the game a hell of a lot better mmmm stats !! who had the best defence last season ??

Numeric
08-08-2007, 10:11 AM
i think it may have been Chelsea which had the best defence statisticaly...

however, their negative football means more protection for the back four, whilst United are much more attack minded, and still had a very impressive defensive record, when you take into account United's attacking mentality it makes the fact that we kept it fairly tight at the back all the more impressive...

basslinejunkie
08-08-2007, 10:21 AM
how many times have i herd that haha

well i think the same ws said about beckham , stam , keane and a few more !!

the fact is he wants to leave and it was said to him that if any big club was to come in for him and at the right price then we would let him go BUT no big club has cme in for hm and only liverpool have shown any interest ( as they do need a lot of help in defence !! ) so the only way out of OT is to the kopites a drop down in class of football to a club who cant win the premership to a club who are just dreamers if milan or juv , inter or real came knockin on the door then everyone knows full well he would be off to them no problem !!
as for RIO well kpoites are sour over him as he is center back for england where carra cant get a sniff RIO is a much better defender / player and reads the game a hell of a lot better mmmm stats !! who had the best defence last season ??

clown.i cant be arsed replying.

nick_anarchy
08-08-2007, 10:56 AM
clown.i cant be arsed replying.

haha

Microdot
08-08-2007, 11:58 AM
finnan is far superior to nobhead nev at right back also.the stats prove it. neville puts a good ball in the box,thats all.dogs dinner.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah hillarious

nick_anarchy
08-08-2007, 08:53 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah hillarious

aye i thought the same thing its a kopite thing dont u know

Will
09-08-2007, 02:09 PM

Yeah, and he's good looking and not gay at all.

Numeric
09-08-2007, 02:24 PM
he is a handsome fellow isn't he, and his wife's fit so no, he's not gay...

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/03/51/neville_gary_mufc_profile_2006.jpg

Will
09-08-2007, 02:34 PM
He's just using her to sire an heir to his gaydom, we all know he's gay and in love with Beckham.

nick_anarchy
10-08-2007, 04:44 PM
He's just using her to sire an heir to his gaydom, we all know he's gay and in love with Beckham.
haha innit ... hes stuck with john o'sha now tho
o how me must love the showers with him

Will
11-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Haha, at least one Man U fan see's sense!

Numeric
13-08-2007, 05:05 PM
nick was jilted by O'Shea and is now just spreading wild rumours that have no foundation :;

Will
13-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Haha, ah right, but Neville's still gay, even if he isn't involved with O'Shea!

Numeric
21-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Gabby's move to Liverpool has been blocked :laughing:

Will
21-08-2007, 04:12 PM
I bet it'd have been a different story if it was Man U who were after him instead of trying to keep him!

Microdot
22-08-2007, 02:22 PM
I bet it'd have been a different story if it was Man U who were after him instead of trying to keep him!

I doubt that, the fa don't like Utd at all and are more than happy to **** them up at every opportunity....remember the start of last season when they had the opportunity to overlook Scholes and Rooney's 3 match bans picked up in a friendly tournament (for anyone who knows nothing about the game, the ref in a friendly game is supposed to give the bench the opportunity to sub a player rather than get him sent off), and let the bans stand......

the fa's most favoured team has been Arsenal over the last few years, but now Barwick's in charge, expect it to be the scousers....

the reason the fa ruled in Utd's favour is basically because Heinze didn't have a case...and as a result his appeal should also fail, though you never know (see previous sentence)

basslinejunkie
22-08-2007, 03:52 PM
hes appealing then?

kai
22-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah and has had transfer window specially extended for him to allow the appeal.

french_og
22-08-2007, 04:32 PM
At the end of the day Utd own his contract for another 2 years so it should be up to them who they sell him too. About time clubs won over Player Power.

Spacehopper
22-08-2007, 07:40 PM
i thought he was supposed to be buying out his contract?
i heard he could be bought by Crystal Palace then sold straight away to Liverpool

Microdot
22-08-2007, 08:36 PM
looks like the dirty fukkin judas fukkin low life kunt is off to madrid now anyway....

Numeric
22-08-2007, 09:15 PM

fair do's, got no problem with him going to Madrid like, all the best Gabby lad...

kai
23-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I'd have said the same a couple of months ago and wished him well but after all this he can go f.u.c.k himself - hope his career goes downhill from here!

Will
23-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Yeah, hopefully he'll hardly play for them then end up at Liverpool in 6 months like Mascherano.

Traxx
24-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Fukin farce. The FA not wanting to go against united again.

Esox Lucius
24-08-2007, 05:58 PM
made up the shite didnt get him :cool:

Will
25-08-2007, 02:50 PM
You will be. You will be...

Microdot
28-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Fukin farce. The FA not wanting to go against united again.

again?

name another time the fa has ever ruled in favour of Utd.
as I pointed out before, the fa ruled in Utd's favour cause legally heinze and his lawyers didn't have a leg to stand on.
the vermin could well have shot themselves in the foot with this one though, as the fa are now investigating crystal palace's involvement in this.

Will
28-08-2007, 04:50 PM
That's not entirely true, he had a letter saying he could go to anyone who paid £6.8 - then the FA come out with some shit about they didn't say they definitely wanted to get rid of him when clearly he had permission to join anyone, which is what matters. Then they have the cheek to sell him for £8m, which is more than the price they said he could go for too. Though Real only have themselves to blame on that one, it's ridiculous how they even managed to pay over the odds on that one.

djfase
28-08-2007, 06:26 PM
If a valuation is met, it doesnt mean the club have to sell to the team meeting it.

If he had permission to join anyone, why was the move blocked? Because he didnt have permission to join anyone.

Chelsea seem to buy players cos other teams want them and nothing gets said.

When it comes to man u alot of ppl seem to have their blinkers on

french_og
28-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Madrid paid over £8 million so Utd got a better deal anyway..

kai
29-08-2007, 09:21 AM
When it comes to man u alot of ppl seem to have their blinkers on

Deffo - people just dont like Utd and anything like this will twist it in their heads till they find a way of making it an attack on United.

The point on this is that the letter did not supercede or replace the contract. It comes down to the finer points of contract law - and unless a letter explicitly states that it is an amendment to the contract then it cannot be considered as such, whether signed or not.

Therefore, United sending his agent a letter stating that they would sell him for a specified fee is not an amendment to the contract unless it states that in the letter that it is a contract amendment, in this case inserting the kind of sell on clause in Obafemi Martins contract.

As none of us on here have seen the letter then its all speculation, but I'm sure after the Tevez situation that the FA will be keen to stick to the letter of the law on these issues so as not to get their fingers burnt, and as noone anywhere, including Heinze's agent, has ever stated that the letter did contain explicit statements amending the contract, merely that it was signed by a United official, then surely the assumption should be that this was the case, and not that the FA are being bias.

To make any other assumption is basically to make one based on no evidence what so ever.

Microdot
29-08-2007, 01:18 PM
That's not entirely true, he had a letter saying he could go to anyone who paid £6.8 - then the FA come out with some shit about they didn't say they definitely wanted to get rid of him when clearly he had permission to join anyone, which is what matters. Then they have the cheek to sell him for £8m, which is more than the price they said he could go for too. Though Real only have themselves to blame on that one, it's ridiculous how they even managed to pay over the odds on that one.

actually, it is entirely true. the letter was not a legally binding document. end of.

exactly why is it a cheek to sell a player for £8m rather than £6.8?
would you expect any other team to accept a smaller transfer fee than the one offered by an interested party?

you are letting yourpersonal feelings about Man Utd cloud your thinking.

Will
30-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Well, it means they broke their word in the letter on 2 counts, but like I said Madrid only had themselves to blame, so my thinking was hardly clouded.

basslinejunkie
30-08-2007, 03:56 PM
so,if i get a letter from an employer saying im fired,it doesnt mean shit really?bollox.

the fact of the matter is it wasnt stated that he couldnt move to a rival,so it should of been legally binding.

judas_beast
30-08-2007, 05:42 PM
the fact of the matter is it wasnt stated that he couldnt move to a rival,so it should of been legally binding.

No. I hate Man U as much as the next man, i.e. ****ing loads, but the Law is the Law, no matter how much of an ass it may be.

It was just a letter, not a legal document. Get me?

kai
30-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Exactly.

Where as a letter saying you have the sack would supercede your contract and would contain words such as 'your contract is terminated with immediate effect'

Face it scouser - your team was in the wrong here for tapping up our reserves.

Microdot
30-08-2007, 06:44 PM
so,if i get a letter from an employer saying im fired,it doesnt mean shit really?bollox.

depends entirely on how the letter is worded son.
not sure why you're so upset about not getting one of Utd's cast offs, but if I were you, I'd just move on.

I'm sure if there was any possible way Barwick and his cronies at the fa could have ruled in the vermin's favour, they would have done.

Numeric
30-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Face it scouser - your team was in the wrong here for tapping up our reserves.

278d7e64a374de26f==