PDA

View Full Version : rhythm technologies - the future

rhythmtech
17-07-2007, 12:16 PM
bit of a synth workout this one.

any thoughts?

www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/rhythm_technologies-the_future.mp3 (http://www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/rhythm_technologies-the_future.mp3)

Tyrisia
17-07-2007, 11:16 PM
First thought - amazing! I'm not the greatest fan of hard loopy stuff these days, but this is really really good, so much goin on. Production sounds massive and pretty clean, maybe the midrange percussion could be a bit smoother. Synths are indeed being worked to the max, great sounds.

All in all a winner I reckon.

p_brane
18-07-2007, 08:05 PM
good stuff again dude,

to me the mids seem a little dull and that bass sound seems to be missing in the higher freqs, sounds a bit muffled.

liking that synth line though. gives the track a futuristic feel. hence the title i expect

rhythmtech
18-07-2007, 09:10 PM
hence the title i expect

or maybe its the vocal sample clearly saying "the future"? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

anyway.. cheers for the input guys.. will go back and work on the mids and check the bass..

p_brane
19-07-2007, 08:13 AM
[QUOTE=rhythmtech;555039]or maybe its the vocal sample clearly saying "the future"? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

QUOTE]

there is that i suppose, ya know what i'm getting at though:laughing:

BRADLEE
19-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Only in the phones so can't comment on the mix much, but the tune is really nice Baz. Definitely my favorite Rhythm Technologies tune.

The Overfiend
20-07-2007, 05:42 AM
Love the hi pitched synths on this one
brings me back to the headroom days almost if this one hada like a really swollen kick to it with crispier hat work.
I guess the bassline gets to me a little bit but overall really enjoyable material man.

278d7e64a374de26f==