PDA

View Full Version : NORTH Radical Technology news and December & NYE line up

Si the Sigh
20-11-2003, 08:03 AM
NORTH TO END IN FEB 04:

After a hell of a lot of thought & very careful consideration I've decided it's time to bring an end to "North". Other commitments have had to take precedence lately & although I've had various different offers from people wanting to buy or run or fund North none have really suited the way I've run the club over the last 7 years. In that time we've promoted or co promoted what will be 100 events in February of next year & seen over 1/2 million people attend our events.. It's been an amazing journey; we've had some great times & hope you have as well but as they say all good things have to come to an end.

On 7th Feb 2004 we will stage a monumental 12 hour 4 arena event @ Lakota. like you've never seen before.. This WILL be our biggest & best event ever..

If you're reading this & you've never been to a North event well this is your last chance so make sure you get down to one of our last 3 events. Once again a massive thanks goes out to all the djs that have supported us over the last 7 years, all of you who have helped out in any way at all in that time & to all of you who've attended & made our parties what they are... THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Andy (vortex)....

NEXT EVENT:

Our next event is Sat Dec 6th @ Lakota, Upper York St, Hanley

DJS: Uberdruck & shredda, Mark Eg & Chris Liberator, Mzone & Vortex, Ribbz, Harald Klotzberg (ger), John Berry, Luke Mcmillan, Ben Mcgowan, Beneye, Blaze, Siege, Keltia, Ryan F..

Mcs: Ribbz, Si the Sigh, Ikon

2 arenas + chillout + all the usual North madness....

Doors open 9.30 pm - 5am £15 otd - over 18s only

NEW YEARS EVE:

We are proud to announce we have joined forces with 3 of the countries finest hard dance promoters to bring you one phenomenal New Years Eve party.. This is also our 2nd to last North event so come & party with us as we bring in 2004 in true North style..

Bionic & Breathe - hard trance

mark eg (midnight set)
mzone
cally & juice
vortex (exc)
brian m (exc)
nick the kid (exc)
4 play
dj ice
chuck-e
mcbunn

North - techno & Hardcore techno

producer (exc)
scorpio (exc)
dolphin (exc)
clarkee (exc)
drokz (nl - exc)
addiction (exc)
tugie (exc)
cutbak
dan avery

Absolute Hardcore - hardcore & old skool

seduction (exc hardcore set)
dougal
clarkee (exc old skool set)
vinyl junkie (exc)
sketchy & compulsion
kickback
d-ice
screw-e
delicious

MCs

shocker
ribbz
si the sigh
squidgy b
fugitive
buzz
rude
ikon

(exc) = EXCLUSIVE TO THIS EVENT

Tickets for this event are ONLY £18.50 + £1.50 booking fee

Advanced tickets on sale now send cheques or postal orders made payable to:
TDC Promotions
& post to:
10 Beechfields, Winsford. Cheshire. CW7 3HJ

NEW TAPE PACKS & CDS:

We have 2 new tape packs available NRADPK01 - HARDCORE TECHNO 8 PK & NTECPK01 - TRANCE & TECHNO 8 PK .

check our website @ www.north-online.co.uk for more info..

INFO: 07785 707557 clubnorth@hotmail.com www.north-online.co.uk

DJ Pearcey
22-11-2003, 02:16 PM
this all at lakota si?

Dj Swannie
22-11-2003, 03:36 PM
Yeah its at the lakota, wicked venue ;)

Im not sure if im going yet :cry: the usual people i take up with me are not going for various reasons so at the mo if i go it will be on my own.

Its such a good line-up i cant afford to miss it.

278d7e64a374de26f==