PDA

View Full Version : Getafix Records 4...

Si the Sigh
20-11-2003, 12:02 PM
I've got all the Getafix releases so far bar this one, but after hearing it, I can't wait to get hold of it! I'm liking it, liking it a lot! :clap:

GETAFIX RECORDS
ARTIST NOCTILUCENCE / RAVEHEDZ
CAT: FIX04

E: ALL MOGGED UP (ACID)
K: ATTACK OF THE CHOIRBOYS (TECH)

You can check out the samples on www.bangingtunes.com in the due soon / new releases section. ;)

slacker
20-11-2003, 12:41 PM
hmm, got one choon by getafix on routemaster. It's quite good, really nice production. But I don't now, there is something slightly lacking, it doesn't build quite enough for the sort of techno it is if you know what I mean.

Haven't heard the stuff on the actual record label tho, s'pose I should have a listen, it sounded promising so maybe the souncd has developed a bit.

Si the Sigh
20-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Yea mate, the releases from Pete & Marina are starting to get there! I lied the Routemaster track because of the fact it didn't do too much, and the fact it sounds proper on a big rig! ;) Well worth checking out the Getafix tracks IMO mate. www.getafixrecords.com

TechnoWhore
24-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Me too...I have managed to get 3 releases so far....heard the sample of the fourth one in Banging Tunes ...One side sounds quite dark and "Frenchy" with this filtered repeating synth all the way and .... :clap:

The other side made me think of Speedfreak or Multiform or something (SUF 26 or something??...) dunno why...

As for the Routemaster release, I think it sounds ace...especially considering the fact that only Amphetamines/Coke sticks out in my mind in the 40s releases.....but then, I like tunes with good rolling basslines (I actually thought it was made by someone from the scene using their first names as a laugh..but it doesn't look that way :shock: !!)

So IMO, it is good...and a bit "different" :clap:

Si the Sigh
24-11-2003, 10:34 AM
yea man, im with you on the rolling basslines... :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==