PDA

View Full Version : online techno shops in North America

snooch
19-07-2007, 06:11 AM
I'm getting really tired of paying shipping for overseas records. It's often more than the cost of the records themselves. I'm not in a city where there is any sort of techno selection at all. Blues yes, house or drum and bass yes, punk or reggae absolutely. But techno just isn't available here. Anybody have any heads up on online record stores that are worth patronizing on this side of the pond? I've had a couple of bad experiences with stores over here ripping me off or shipping 4 months after I purchase so I'm a little leery of some places.

audioinjection
19-07-2007, 05:33 PM
www.forcedexposure.com
www.vitalvinyl.com
www.dancerecords.com

snooch
19-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks!

SlavikSvensk
19-07-2007, 09:35 PM
these guys used to be super reliable, but i guess they're cutting down on stock. but that means CLEARANCE SALE!

http://www.planetxusa.com/control/index.lasso

i also used to get sh*t from dustin at vital vinyl

www.vitalvinyl.com

audioinjection
20-07-2007, 12:14 AM
my only problem with vital vinyl is half the stuff is never in stock!

MARK ANXIOUS
29-07-2007, 01:08 PM
does anyone know any more???

SlavikSvensk
29-07-2007, 05:40 PM
a lot of places have shut down :(

Resistor Records
31-07-2007, 01:58 AM
bless ya, i really commiserate. i really try and keep the vinyl distribs hooked up, but they can only buy in what they reallistically know will sell.

i could offer a nice price for a lot of my stock if US folks where interested. would get it to you for not 'the earth' prices. i'm just glad to see it getting there. so much of it is from the US but manufactured in europe, as the people here have had the confidence to take it on. have a mooch www.resistor-records.net

278d7e64a374de26f==