PDA

View Full Version : Edwin van der Saar

Numeric
19-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Edwin has admitted that this might be his last season as mistakes are sneaking into his game...

apparently he made a blunder in the first pre-season fixture against Urawa Red Diamons on tuesday which is a bit of a worry...

although he f**ked up a few times towards the end of last season, i still rate him as one of the Premierships finest, think he just needs to sort his head out, maybe it will be time for Foster to take the reigns next season...

dan the acid man
19-07-2007, 10:44 AM
foster can be a great keeper, van der sarr is still good though like you say, that's the trouble with keepers, if they make a mistake it costs goals, if other players make mistakes they can get away with it

Insomnia
19-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Van Der Saar has been a great keeper over the years no doubt about that but to keep the no1 at Man U i feel may be slipping away from him now...

Foster out on loan at Watford last season and pulled of some incredible saves while there, even though Watford went down he looked very impressive in many a game, this step up is what the guy needs for sure!

Will
19-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Him dead and him don't even know it...

Foster dropped soom real clangers as well though!

Numeric
19-07-2007, 05:06 PM
aye Foster did make a few mistakes but he's young...

i think Edwin will be alright this season, just needs to get his head straight, and stop being negative...

Will
19-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Time to ditch Edwin I reckon.

DJCraig Ryan
19-07-2007, 08:46 PM
No Van Der Sar is still a class keeper, he will be ok this season

278d7e64a374de26f==