PDA

View Full Version : Get well John Berry

Tiptoe
24-07-2007, 02:10 PM
I don't know how many people already know but John Berry former resident at what was the best club in the world the Orbit and owner of Eastern Block records is unfortunatly not well. He has lost his hearing and as you can imagine for a guy who's life is music this must be terrible. I am not sure wether this is perminent but I do know he's not been well for some time. Lets hope he gets better soon cos he has done a lot for techno in the UK.

RDR
24-07-2007, 02:14 PM
I don't know how many people already know but John Berry former resident at what was the best club in the world the Orbit and owner of Eastern Block records is unfortunatly not well. He has lost his hearing and as you can imagine for a guy who's life is music this must be terrible. I am not sure wether this is perminent but I do know he's not been well for some time. Lets hope he gets better soon cos he has done a lot for techno in the UK.

Im sorry to hear that, i was an orbit regular as well. Thanks for music john - hope you get better soon man!

Chris.

Numeric
24-07-2007, 02:15 PM
s**t i didn't know about this...

best wishes to the fella, always been cool as f**k with me whenever i've spoke to him the shop...

DannyBlack
24-07-2007, 02:37 PM
get well soon mate, i hope the hearing thing aint permanent. my fingers are crossed for you.

Mindful
24-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Man thats a shocker.Johns been pushing techno records on me for yrs at Eastern block.Hope its not perminent.

Siege
24-07-2007, 07:28 PM
damn thats shit!! sound as f**k john.....hope hes on the mend soon

278d7e64a374de26f==