PDA

View Full Version : "Diabla" remix (Funk D'Void)

tekara
25-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Im having trouble finding a song that was playing on Funk D'Void's myspace page about 6 months ago. I have no idea why i decided to only search for it now, but the song is no longer on his playlist. I dont want to look like a fool and message him about something that happened 6 months ago, but i was wondering if anyone knew the remix or the Diabla track that he was playing.

It was not the original, it was not the Heavenly remix from him, nor was it any of the countless remixes that have been done to death by other artists.

I am pretty sure the remix was done by him, and instead of it being more repetetive like the Heavenly remix, there was TONS of chord progression on it.

Anyone know the name of the mix by him, and where i can by a copy?

cheers

eyeswithoutaface
25-07-2007, 10:57 PM
sure your not just getting mixed up with some of his other tracks? Since Diabla was such a big record ive noticed alot of his stuff tending towards that side of things, and as you say there were that many remixes from himself and others i doubt he would be still doing new versions of such an older track, especially considering the very busy workload he has

you should just email and ask him though Lar's is a really cool guy he wouldnt mind in the slightest

tekara
26-07-2007, 10:58 AM
thats a good point.

But im positive its a diabla remix because the chords, baseline, drum pattern and everything is identical. Only thing is the sequencing is different, and theres an extra set of chords that play in the background.

I emailed him a while back but he never responded, so who knows!

Anyone else have any luck with what im talking about?

Its a dirty dirty remix......the first 4 minutes of the track is nothing but chord progression, then only the last 1 minute of the song the drums kick in.

Killer tune to play at around 5 am.

278d7e64a374de26f==